Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

"Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed

+4
cin_20
i_love_the_ocean
Laura
wandadh
8 posters

Go down

"Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed Empty "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed

Post by wandadh Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:51 am

"Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed Book_c10
Relationship Advice Book: Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor’s Guide to Lasting Love
The new relationship advice book asks: What if it were possible to transform a painful relationship and the anxiety of an unknown romantic future into a committed and “forever” love? To feel chosen, secure and appreciated by The One you really want? The good news is, you can! You can deepen any relationship—even if you have been dating two months, on & off for 10 years, or in any relationship where you feel uncertain, tense, or afraid that it is ending. Even if your partner has cheated. Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor’s Guide to Lasting Love shows you exactly how to do just that and create a loving, lasting relationship–your own happiest-ever-after.

This revolutionary relationship advice book shows you how to:

• Create irresistible attraction and an atmosphere that men love to be around (Ch 6)
• Get a sincere commitment from the guy you want (Ch 10)
• Learn the relationship advice secret to instantly resolving conflict with your man (191-193)
• Know when to have “the talk”: Don’t think it matters how you bring it up? Think again (Ch 9)
• Avoid the biggest mistake women make when he’s “not ready” for a commitment (Ch 10)
• The single most important thing you can do to create lasting passionate love (Ch 4)
• Exactly how a man decides to commit—and the most effective relationship advice designed to help him do it (Ch 5)
• Six hidden “killer beliefs” that may be undermining your relationship (Ch 2)
• Find out the biggest reason men won’t commit (page 87)
• The very best ways to attract a man (that don’t include looking younger or thinner) (Ch 6)
• What it takes to get him to commit to you exclusively—even if he’s a “commitmentphobe” Ch 8

Hachette Book Group is providing (2) Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor’s Guide to Lasting Love for a giveaway. Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor’s Guide to Lasting Love is being released on Feb 14th, 2011.

How to Enter

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* "Like" Dr. Diana Kirschner on Facebook.

Extra Entries:
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
*Follow Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter
* "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed 237163 this~
#Giveaway #Win a Sealing the Deal by @drdiana book @Sample_Train Ends Feb.12 http://tinyurl.com/45gq8uf

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
No monetary compensation was received. Hachette Book Group is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 12, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Hachette Book Group. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by wandadh on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

"Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed Empty Re: "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed

Post by Laura Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 pm

#1 ST member
#2 liked dr. diana on FB
#3 liked ST
#4 wrote review on alexa
#5 following ST
#6 following dr diana
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

"Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed Empty Re: "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm

7. caboose rider
8. like Dr. diana on FB
9. like sampletrain on FB
10. wrote a review on alexa
11. twitter follower of sampletrain
12. twitter follower of Dr. diana
13. i have been tweeting and will RT daily.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm

14. I am a proud member of SampleTrain
15. I like SampleTrain on Facebook
16. I liked Dr. Diana on Facebook
17. I followed Dr. Diana on Twitter
18. I wrote a review on Alexa
19. I follow SampleTrain on Twitter
20. I tweeted
http://twitter.com/cin_20/status/32481520518168578
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm

#21 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#22 ~ I like Dr. Diana Kirschner on Facebook
#23 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#24 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#25 ~ I follow Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter
#26 ~ I tweeted an wil RT daily
#27 ~ I like sampletrain on twitter
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

#28 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#29 ~ I like Dr. Diana Kirschner on Facebook
#30 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#31 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#32 ~ I follow Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter
#33 ~ I tweeted
#34 ~ I like sampletrain on twitter
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm

35. I am a member of Sampletrain.
36. I "Like" Dr. Diana Kirschner on Facebook.
37. I wrote a review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings.
38. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
39. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
40. I "Like" Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter.
41. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/34061770603634688

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 am

Winners are # 17 Cin and # 27 Flame

Congrats to both
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 am

congrats cin and flame!! leaf
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 am

YAY!! "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed 299706 "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed 89397 "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed 796435 Congrats Cin!! "Seal The Deal" by Dr. Diana Kirschner Giveaway~Ends Feb 12~closed 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 am

Way to go, Girls!! freebie dance
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 am

Thank You Thank You!! This is going to make a great book for my daughter!! She really needs it! yes bounce
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down