Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples

4 posters

Go down

FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples Empty FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples S0382180_sc7?$sku$

To get a FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer call 1-800-378-2753 press 1 and order item #424961 then use coupon code 69486. Then have it shipped to your local Staples store for FREE Shipping.

Or you can do it online at Staples.com enter coupon code: 69486 select in-store pick up for FREE Shipping!

i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples Empty Re: FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples

Post by SVaughn21 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I did it and my order says "researching" so I'm not sure if it's actually going to go through or not

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples Empty Re: FREE Box of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer From Staples

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

SVaughn21 wrote:I did it and my order says "researching" so I'm not sure if it's actually going to go through or not

did you do it online? or by phone?
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I just did it online and it worked for me Smile Thanks Ocean!!
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

online and it worked fine, but when I check my order, that is what it says

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 pm

SVaughn21 wrote:online and it worked fine, but when I check my order, that is what it says

i did mine by phone, so not sure how online works on that.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

SVaughn21 wrote:I did it and my order says "researching" so I'm not sure if it's actually going to go through or not

add a $.39 filler like a tape dispenser to get rid of the researching status problem. You most likely will get cancelled unless you add a cheap filler.
got this tip from another site!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 pm

well I added a filler...but I don't think it will make a difference since this was a separate order...no biggie since I don't use a lot of coffee, but I could have donated this

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 pm

expired
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down