Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended

+2
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
6 posters

Go down

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Company Overview

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended StainDevilsGroup1x1Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended LaundryCatHeader-1in
In the late 1890s, Carbona Cleaning Fluid was developed and put on the market as philanthropy to avoid fires, thus saving lives and property. During this time, benzine, naphtha and gasoline were the only products known and generally available for spot removing and dry cleaning at home. The newly-discovered chemical which was used to produce the Carbona Cleaning Fluid was 100% non-flammable!

The Carbona was incorporated in 1908 to begin selling this revolutionary spot remover on the streets of New York in a horse-drawn cart. Sales were robust, totaling $35,000 in the first full year. After securing an endorsement from "Underwriters Laboratories" as "non-combustible" and "non-flammable", demand for the Carbona Cleaning Fluid began to explode. There was no competition. By 1926, there were sales of Carbona Cleaning Fluid in practically every country in the world!

In 1994, the Carbona brand was sold to third generation family-owned company Delta Pronatura, based in Egelsbach, Germany. Under the Dr. Beckmann brand, Delta Pronature is a leading manufacturer of stain removal and household cleaning products throughout Europe. The superior research and development team in Germany has allowed us to launch many new and innovative products, which you will see here on our website or in your local stores. Our products undergo strict testing parameters which are designed to ensure they will not only meet, but exceed our consumers’ expectations!

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 08DELC002-SD1
CARBONA® STAIN DEVILS®
If you have a stain, we have the solution™!
One of Carbona's most popular products is the StainDevils removes virtually every stain imaginable from fabrics including - ballpoint ink, blood, coffee/tea, fat/cooking oil, grass, grease/motor oil, ketchup, paint, perspiration and many more. Stain Devils® are safe and effective on washable and dry clean only fabrics, excluding acetate, carpeting, leather, suede, silk and upholstery. Every formula is dermatologically tested.

No two stains are the same, which is why they have developed 9 specialized formulas to attack and remove a wide range of stains.

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 08DELC021-1

Color Grabber separates lights and darks so you don’t have to! Attract loose dyes and locks them onto the cloth NOT your clothes.

Even when separating your clothes, dyes bleed during the wash cycle leaving your laundry looking dull or dingy. This dinginess is most noticeable with whites making them look grey. The Color Grabber will absorb loose dye and grime keeping your wash water cleaner, which means your clothes will be brighter. Keeping them looking newer longer. Color Grabber is also available in reuseable cloth, 1 reuseable cloth is good for 30 washloads.

Carbona StainDevils and Color Grabber are available in the laundry section of your favorite store, you can shop online or look for the nearest store in your area that sells Carbona products.

thanks to Ms. Dominique D. who sent me some FREE samples to try and giveaway! 2 winners will each receive 3 bottles of StainDevils #5 and 5 samples of Color Grabber .

Here's how to enter...

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Sign up to Carbona's mailing list for Product Tips, Promotions and Product Testing. ( its on the right side bar of the page.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" StainTalk powered by Carbona on Facebook and tell them that you read this giveaway on sampletrain.com
* Follow StainTalk on Twitter and tweettweet this giveaway like this @staintalk Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway http://tiny.cc/s64en
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE sample products were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Jan. 06/11 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner/s will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner/s is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Carbona.
Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by flameworker Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

#1 ~ I signed up to be on Carbona's mailing list

#2 ~I "like" Carbona's on facebook and posted a comment to their wal

#3 ~I "follow" them on twitter and tweeted

#4 ~I "follow" sampletrain on twitter

#5 ~I "like" sampletrain on facebook
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by sunrae Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 pm

#6 I signed up to be on Carbona's mailing list

#7 I "like" Carbona's on facebook and posted a comment

#8 I "follow" them on twitter and tweeted

#9 I "follow" sampletrain on twitter

#10 I "like" sampletrain on facebook.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm

#11 Liked them
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

get in those last minute entries ya'll Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 967279
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 am

#12 ~ I signed up to be on Carbona's mailing list

#13 ~I "follow" them on twitter and tweeted

#14 ~I "follow" sampletrain on twitter

#15 ~I "like" sampletrain on facebook

wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

the winners are ..........

#8 sunrae and #5 flameworker congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm

whoo hoo thank you Congrats Flame!! Wink
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 pm

yay Sunrae and Flame
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm

yay yay Congrats Sunrae and Flame
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 pm

All right!! Fantastic!! Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 89397 All!!

Congrats sunrae Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 768151 Carbona StainDevils and ColorGrabber cloth Review & Giveaway ~Ended 128833
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down