Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Did You Ever Have A Time When......

+6
Deedee
la.vie.boheme
Allese
bargain betty
Patty432
lsmile4freebies
10 posters

Go down

Did You Ever Have A Time When...... Empty Did You Ever Have A Time When......

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Did you ever have a time when you were looking your worst...like when you were sick or moving or working in the yard or in the middle of painting a room or something like this and you were looking like crap...but you had to go to the store for that extra bucket of paint or some soup for your cold or something or the sorts...and you see someone you know but your a total mess and you make a dash to hide from them??? :hanging out:
Man, I so hate when this happens...I've had to do this because I knew the person and I didn't want them to think I was all looking scanky you know what I mean?? Geezzzz... or what about when you can't hide at all and they end up walking towards you to say wave, and all you want to do is wish there was a hole in the floor so you can crawl into it. duh
Anyone here know what I mean?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Have A Time When...... Empty Re: Did You Ever Have A Time When......

Post by Patty432 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

And you never see anyone you know when you look good, its just when you look like crap and think you wont run into anyone you know.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Have A Time When...... Empty Re: Did You Ever Have A Time When......

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Patty432 wrote:And you never see anyone you know when you look good, its just when you look like crap and think you wont run into anyone you know.
I know!!! Why is that?? Darn it!! thumbs down Of course here lately this hasn't happened to me but it's because number 1 I haven't gone out looking so bad or number 2 I just stay home instead. Or 3 I do run into people but I'm looking my best. So I guess not lately but I hate when it does happen none the less!! shoot me
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bargain betty Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 am

lol i know what you mean! i just say when they say how have you been or what have you been up to.... oh not much just painting like crazy can you tell?! or something like that...that way they know THIS IS NOT REALLY ME! lol
bargain betty
bargain betty
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Allese Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

This never happens to me because I always look good. lol
Allese
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Its always the people who you would want to see you at your best, that you run into while looking scummy.. LOL The people who you would want to say "wow, she looks good" are always the people who see you at your worst.. LOL.. Karma maybe?
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Allese wrote:This never happens to me because I always look good. lol
You mean to tell me your even gorgeous when your sleeping?? haha lol
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:32 pm

bargain betty wrote:lol i know what you mean! i just say when they say how have you been or what have you been up to.... oh not much just painting like crazy can you tell?! or something like that...that way they know THIS IS NOT REALLY ME! lol
Oh I know!!! I do, but still it is quite embarressing but hey at least they know I'm not lazy!!! Smile

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to put in a space)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Do you remember the old commercials....don't hate me because I am beautiful?

Ha...that is the exact opposite of Allese, I am sure she was just funnin' when she posted this morning.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Deedee wrote:Do you remember the old commercials....don't hate me because I am beautiful?

Ha...that is the exact opposite of Allese, I am sure she was just funnin' when she posted this morning.
Oh yeah...I forgot what product it was for though. Was it shampoo or something like that?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Ha! I don't remember, I think it WAS shampoo, you're right!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 pm

I will drive farther to shop at places were I won't run into people that I know. lol
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sooya6 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 am

i send someone else... LOL
sooya6
sooya6
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibyte Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 pm

I never leave my house without full war paint on. And even if I did , if wouldn't matter as I shop at Walmart...need I say more...most of the employees and customers look like crap anyway. afraid

Ibyte
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 pm

that is the absolute truth!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 am

hehehe.. I don't pay too much attention to the people at WalMart, I just get my stuff and get out.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

Ibyte wrote:I never leave my house without full war paint on. And even if I did , if wouldn't matter as I shop at Walmart...need I say more...most of the employees and customers look like crap anyway. afraid

Ha! We have Amy Winehouse working at ours!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down