Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

my baby girl is at school for the first time

+4
lsmile4freebies
Patty432
Terri77
hissprout
8 posters

Go down

my baby girl is at school for the first time Empty my baby girl is at school for the first time

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 am

Our little Sydney started kindergarten today. sad I am so used to having her home with me, I am going crazy. It's so quiet with just the boys. I know she is having fun and I am so happy she is so excited! I know that won't last too long. LoL. She rode the bus all by herself like a big girl today. The awesome pregnancy hormones are not helping either. I keep crying. lol. I am so excited for her to get home. Smile Just wanted to share.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

my baby girl is at school for the first time Empty Re: my baby girl is at school for the first time

Post by Terri77 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am

aww hissprout..that is rough!! Just wait and see how excited she will be to tell mommy what all she did!! my baby girl is at school for the first time 299706 and yea having the dang hormones wont help!! Hang in there mommy!! my baby girl is at school for the first time 424950
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

my baby girl is at school for the first time Empty Re: my baby girl is at school for the first time

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 am

I guess it is helping that Dylan (the baby) is being a crabby butt this morning. He doesn't know what to do w/ himself. Crawling around saying "wave" or crying. WOO!! lol.. going to be a FUN day.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 am

Your little girl is growing up. Its a really sad, but proud experience. Dont let those hormones bring you down.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 am

These hormones are driving me nuts.. thanks patty.. i'm trying.. Smile it will get easier.. Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 am

Congrats on your little girl's first day of school. But hey think of it this way....your gonna be getting alot of cool picture she's gonna be drawing for you and making you cool stuff to brag about later when she gets older. Ha!!!
And of course one more at school gives you more of a break with the other kids you still have at home. my baby girl is at school for the first time 191807 Think of the postive side of it all. The do grow up fast. Heck mines graduating this year from high school already. And will be 18 next year. Time goes by so fast. my baby girl is at school for the first time 981211
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am

awwwwwsomething to look forward too my baby girl is at school for the first time 561787
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Thanks Ismile and Laura.. I have been doing better then I thought. She had eye surgery last month and I lost it. She took it SO well, and I broke down and freaked out. lol She will be home in two and a half hours. yay
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Is she home yet? how did she do? I bet she had a million things to tell you.

My oldest is almost 30, and I remember the first day of kindergarten well, even if she DOESN"T!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm

she's home. lol she got in trouble my baby girl is at school for the first time 412618 said she didn't want to have rest time, and the teacher told her she had to. it's all good though, it wasn't a HUGE got in trouble, to me it was nothing at all. lol she did say they other kids didn't let her paint and she wanted to so bad. i told her maybe tomorrow. Smile thanks for asking dee
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm glad you both survived the first day. It is sooooo hard putting them on that bus. They seem so tiny....Hope you took pictures!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm

hissprout wrote:she's home. lol she got in trouble my baby girl is at school for the first time 412618 said she didn't want to have rest time, and the teacher told her she had to. it's all good though, it wasn't a HUGE got in trouble, to me it was nothing at all. lol she did say they other kids didn't let her paint and she wanted to so bad. i told her maybe tomorrow. Smile thanks for asking dee

ah a girl after my own heart! i had to stay over my first day too! i was too busy talking during during nap time lol had the same report every year of school - talks incessantly - yeah but i was a straight A student! so there! freebie dance

glad to see you both survived!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

I tried to get pictures, she decided I was "embarrassing" her. Ha HA!! I got one yesterday, which was her "official" first day of school. She's getting to "grown up" (her words) for me to do that. oh geeze.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down