Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness

+9
Kathleen
jersma
SVaughn21
Patty432
Laura
i_love_the_ocean
flameworker
wandadh
Litlbel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness Empty laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness

Post by Litlbel Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 pm

I wanted to let everyone know, I have thyroid cancer treatment my 3rd treatment so far, starting Tuesday.. it will be done with it on Thursday if all goes well i wont have another one for six months.. If not i have a full dose around the end of the month.. Just cuz i want to put it off. i have family coming into town for my sons high school graduation...(cant be around no one for a few days after full dose).. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers... Thanks everyone i will keep you all posted.... thank you
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness Empty Re: laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness

Post by wandadh Thu May 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Litlbel, I will be praying for you and your family. laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 974791
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness Empty Re: laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness

Post by flameworker Fri May 07, 2010 12:33 am

Of course!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 373257 These are for you! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 125712
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 am

i'll be praying for you and your family and hope all goes well.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 am

THE MORE PRAYER THE BETTER Wink WE ALL CARE AND HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri May 07, 2010 2:27 am

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 932747 laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 992674
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:36 am

Thoughts and prayers coming your way from me! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 424950

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 am

You are in all of our thoughts and prayers Litlbel. Take care of yourself, and know that we are all thinking about you. laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 125712
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Fri May 07, 2010 8:14 am

My partner and I will be praying for you and your family. laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 974791 You're such a sweet woman. Congrats to your son on his Graduation.

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri May 07, 2010 9:17 am

litlbel is that the radioactive pill you take? my mom had that done last year.
prayers are with you girl!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 am

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri May 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you so much everyone.. it means allot to me.. kiss yes Jersma its a pill i take.. i have to follow a no iodine diet and get off my thyroid meds for about a month before the pill and i have NO thyroid to begin with it was taken out a little over a year ago cuz of cancer.. So i get very tired, very weak and just not wanting to do nothing. Then when my blood lvls reach a low thyroid goblin lvl i am allowed to have the radiation. I receive a scan, small dose of radiation then another scan. If that comes back that there is any trace of the radiation in my body (if it stick to cancer cells) then i have a much larger dose of the radioactive pill.. I will let you all know what happens after the 1st round... Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers leaf
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri May 07, 2010 12:53 pm

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 372

You're in my prayers too. That's what we're here for, Litlbel. Thanks for letting us know. Please keep us informed. We do care a lot.

Congratulations on your son's graduation, too!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you too Litlbel.
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you for all your thoughts and Prayers kiss I do want you all to know i go in tomorrow to Nuclear medicine to have a small dose of Radiation.. So i wont be on sample train at all. I will be too sleepy when i get home... I will let you all know how it went on Wednesday or Thursday... i wont know much more till next week as far as results. But at least i can stop in and say i am doing fine...
Thanks again everyone bouquet
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 pm

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 59235 laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 424950
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 424950 take care of yourself and be strong!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 pm

laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 424950

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Im home.. i am doing good. I have a full body scan to show how much cancer is still in my thyroid on Thursday.. Thanks again girls for all your prayers and thoughts kiss
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

flower kiss bouquet for you litlbel
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Im glad to here your doing good. Let us know how things go for you on Thursday.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes let us know!! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 581326 laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 936858 We're thinking of you!! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 59235
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2sav$$ Wed May 12, 2010 1:06 am

many HUGZZ to Litlbel and positive thoughts. laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 520617 I will be praying for you. God is good laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 59235
loves2sav$$
loves2sav$$
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

My scan went well... 1.5 hours long but most is out of the tube so i didnt freak out too much.. i actually fell asleep till the guy went to get up and his chair made noise, plus i was freezing cold... even had a blanket over me.. I have been very cold anyways. Its i think 90 here today im sitting all wrapped in a blanket in my house, lol NO thyroid does that too you... lol
I should have a answer by Monday.. so i will Smile let you all know...
Thanks again girls for all your thoughts and prayers kiss
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu May 13, 2010 9:38 pm

so glad it went well!!!! start a fire lol and get cozy til monday!!!!! laura talked me into this, lol no but all in seriousness 424950
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next