Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT??

4 posters

Go down

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Empty HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT??

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

I'M UP AND RUNNING AGAIN...GOT ALL THE BOXES UP TOP AGAIN...GOT MY COLOR BOX FOR MY LETTER AS YOU CAN SEE....AND ...............MY PICS FROM GOOGLE ARE NOW ABLE TO GET TRANSFERRED HERE...TAKE A LOOKSIE....

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Good%20Evening%20(30)

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Empty Re: HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT??

Post by Patty432 Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? 198282 IM SO GLAD YOU GOT IT FIXED!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Empty Re: HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT??

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Good%20Evening%20(30)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 pm

I didn't fix anything ...that's the weird part....I was frozen in here trying to post something and my cursor wouldn't move and I had to turn off the computer while on this site and when I came back on here ....after turning it back on....wala....everything is working now..

Freakin weird if you ask me...maybe there was something that needing to be set off first or something. ??? Who knows. HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? 213660 HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? Icon_scratch

But I'm happy whatever did make it come back....at least this site is not causing me problems anymore....and that is what counts. HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? 768151
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah I started to have some problems with the site over the weekend, but then it got better. But for a few hours, I couldnt even come on here, it would take 20min for each page to load.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:17 pm

yeah me too I was ready to throw my laptop out the window. We had storms in the surrounding areas almost all weekend, so I really thought it was that messing up my internet signal.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

OH MAN! GREAT NEWS ISMILE!!!! MAYBE THERE WAS AN UPDATE THAT NEEDED TO TAKE PLACE?

SORRY EVERYONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE. JUST DROP ME A LINE IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

ALSO TRY CLEARING THE COOKIES (USE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE MAIN PAGE)

LOG OFF AND BACK IN AND SEE IF ANY OF THAT HELPS.

SORRY GUYS!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I did do that cookie thing way back when we spoke through PM. And it did nothing way back then. It must have been when I just had my cursor frozen on this site....and I just shut it off right straight then...and then wala.....I was back having all the stuff again ...weird I know...but at this point since I'm having all my stuff working again on my side over here....well........I'm not complaining...I'm just so happy I'm back in the game with the rest of the crowd. HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? 198282
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 pm

yay me too! glad you got it back Smile woohoo
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

HEY PATTY AND LAURA!!!! GUESS WHAT?? 796435
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down