Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

CATALOGS

+3
hissprout
Patty432
Laura
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CATALOGS Empty CATALOGS

Post by Laura Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Last edited by Laura on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Free Pen Peronalized From Amsterdam Printing

Post by Patty432 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Click on "Request a Sample" at the top center. Fill out the form for a Catolog-Sample Request and they will send you a personalized pen along with a catolog. Company Name Required!!
http://www.amsterdamprinting.com/

I have gotten 3 pens from them now and they are very nice!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty oriental trading

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/shared/sharedFlowController.goToHelpController.do?requestURI=link.requestCatalog

i love this one. has tons of stuff for cheap and great for kids birthdays, any holiday, i love it!
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Smuckers

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 pm

hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Your Harney & Sons Fine Teas

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm

hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Plow & Hearth

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm

This is a cool catalog. I first got one from a friend, and after reading through it I wanted them to send it to me. So I called there 1-800 number and now I get it. They got all kinds of cool stuff for you garden and yard animals and outdoor lawn funiture stuff and different planters and things to put your garden hoses up.Birdhouses, outdoor rugs, trellises and arbors and hanging planters...the list it endless.Fountains of different kinds, birdbaths, hummingbird feeders, whirligigs,gazining balls, stepping stones.
Anyhow, I love it. here is the toll free number to order your catalog
1-800-627-1712
or if you want to look at there stuff and browse there website it's
www.plowandhearth.com
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Wind & Weather

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Okay this catalog is from the same company as Plow & Hearth. Except it's a little more stuff in it and different. I like it too.
There toll free number to order your catalog is 1-877-255-3700
there website is www.windandweather.com
and for there clearance items
www.windandweather.com/outlet
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty FIREMOUNTAINGEMS.COM CATALOG

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 pm

This is the best jewelry making company I know of, aside from ordering direct from Hong Kong and not everyone feels comfortable doing that. i have been doing business with these guys every since I got into making jewelry. So since about 1997 or so. The catalog is awesome by itself, you don't even need to order from them, it is so full of ideas and such. It is huge and it is a good reference book for the supplies that are available. Definitely two thumbs up on this catalog!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Catalog Favorites

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

This catalog has something for everyone in it. This is good for those hard to find items and gifts. It has really cool stuff in it.
Catalog Favorites (that is the name of it) has a toll free number to send for your catalog 1-800-221-1133
or to visit there website
http://www.catalogfavorites.com/
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Solutions

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:38 pm

This catalog has unusual items you just can't find anywhere. Totally a must see. Plus you just might find a solution to one of your problems in your house. Check this one out!
www.SolutionsCatalog.com
or call toll free at 1-800-342-9988
I just went ahead an ordered one for myself since it has been a long time I haven't seen one of these.
Thank you for your request!
CATALOGS Spacer01
Your catalog should arrive in 7-10 days.

You can also view this catalog now by visiting the Online Catalog section of this site
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Sure Fit Slipcovers

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Are you having a hard time finding a slip cover for say....your sofa, lovesit, or chairs in your dining room? Heck these people even have a slipcover for those hard to find recliners!! They also have throws too! And they come in a variety of colors, and styles to fit the color sheme in your home. Whether you want plaid, flowered look, plain solid colors, they have so many styles to choose from it's great! They are easy to slip over your furniture too. They stretch right over them.
there website is www.surefit.com
or call 1-800-305-5857 for a catalog. Smile
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Ginny's

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

This catalog has it all. I first encountered this one when I got it by mistake. So I used the number and called one for myself. And gave the mistaken one back to the mailman.
For your home, for you , or for the perfect gift. Ginny's got an array of stuff.
I just signed up for one myself too. I had to go find this old one up to put the info on here and thought huh,,,I need to see what their latest stuff is now.
here is the website link removed
and there toll free number is 1-800-544-1590

Or since I heard that someone (Sprout) couldn't get through with that top web link.....try this one instead if you can't get through....
link removed

Last edited by jersma on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : link had virus attached)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Nature's Jewelry

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

This catalog is not your typical run of the mill jewerly catalog. The jewerly in here is usual and there is something for everyone. Cat lovers, dog lovers, sterling silver, different stones and rocks gems. They have lots to choose from for that special someone in your life of for birthdays or christmas.
toll free number is 1-800-333-3235
the website I had a hard time getting to but if you can it's www.NaturesJewerly.com
Enjoy!! Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Earthmade

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Tired of going to Lowe's and Home Depot and seeing the same ol' stuff? Are you looking for something different that they just don't carry. Are you a gardener or just one of those people who love to work in your garden. Well then this is the catalog for you. They have fine garden tools and exquisite garden accents too! From pots (all sorts) to birdhouses, birdbaths, different kinds of windchimes and what nots. Even pruning shears and loppers. All kinds of spades and forks for digging. From hand held ones for just planting a plant to big ones for major digging.Wheel barrows and rakes, and heck even gardeners shoe wear like clogs and rubber boots. Gloves too. Outdoor patio furniture and whimsical statues.
the toll free number is 1-800-843-1819
and this is their web link
http://www.gardeners.com/
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Pet catalogs, free supply catalog for dogs, cats, birds, & other pets

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 pm

turtle This place here on this link is great to go to. You have a choice of picking which pet you have and which catalog would be most beneficial to you and your pets. Click here and you will see what I'm talking about. The Catalogs all come from DrsFosterandSmith.com
Which are Doctors Foster and Smith who are real veterinarians. Check this baby out!!! pug
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/catalog/index.cfm?sid=0
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Terry's Village

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

This catalog is filled with county themed things like apple stuff for your kitchen and country styled items. Pretty nice stuff. Also they have holiday items as well to decorate you home for the change of holidays.
web link
http://www.terrysvillage.com/
at the bottom on the left hand side you will see where you can sign up for there catalog.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Paula's Choice samples with catalog request

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 am

When ever you sign up for a catalog from these guys they send you samples along with it.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/catalog_request
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty ABC Distributing

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Here is the link to abc catalog: Click at the top where there is a button tab that says Free Catalogs. There prices are awesome. Smile

http://www.abcdistributing.com/default.asp?BAC-SPRING2009

abc distributing ®️ brings retailers a wide range of home decor products and offerings from today's latest fashions to the trendiest home decor items, unique gifts, the hottest new toys and more! Enjoy home decor products featured at exceptionally low prices from the abc catalog.^

• abc catalog home decor items - If you're interested in home decorating, be sure to take advantage of the abc's of savings when you shop abc distributing ®️ catalogs! With value priced home decor items for the bed and bath, kitchen, dining room and living room, you'll find handsome photo frames, fragrant candles and themed pillows as well as discount furniture and storage units for every spot!
  • abc catalogs discount home decor products for the bedroom... read more
CATALOGS Cov_abcdist08-09

More About abc distributing ®️:

abc distributing ®️ brings retailers a wide range of home decor products and offerings from today's latest fashions to the trendiest home decor items, unique gifts, the hottest new toys and more! Enjoy home decor products featured at exceptionally low prices from the abc catalog.^

• abc catalog home decor items - If you're interested in home decorating, be sure to take advantage of the abc's of savings when you shop abc distributing ®️ catalogs! With value priced home decor items for the bed and bath, kitchen, dining room and living room, you'll find handsome photo frames, fragrant candles and themed pillows as well as discount furniture and storage units for every spot!
  • abc catalogs discount home decor products for the bedroom - Complete microfiber bedding sets featuring the smoothest and softest sheets you've ever slept on! Discover comforters, shams and pillowcases in contemporary styles and patterns as well as kid-friendly themes. Add a canopy, the perfect window treatment and other discount home decor items from the abc catalog.
  • abc catalogs value priced home decor items for the bath - Choose from His and Her bathroom collections from abc distributing ®️, as well as coordinating bath sets, shower curtains, Egyptian cotton towels, bath mats, bathroom furniture, organizers and more abc catalog items!
  • abc catalogs bargain home decor items for the kitchen - The kitchen is usually the center of the household, and the area of the home where families and friends come together. Spread the home decorating bargains to the most popular room with country kitchenware, dinnerware, flatware, bakeware, cookbooks and table linens, plus a variety of "As Seen on TV" items from abc catalog that will help make food storage and cooking projects as easy as abc!
abc distributing's ®️ goal is to fulfill your store's needs, with home decor products for every room. Find an exceptional selection of home decor items for the living room, dining room guest bath or master bedroom from the abc catalog.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Oompa Toys

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Catalog Request

Our catalog contains a limited selection of our wonderful toys.
The Oompa Toys web site is the only place to view our entire collection.

New 2009-10 catalogs will be sent out in Fall 2009.

here is the link to sign up for there catalog. Oh, and by the way the got the cutest stuff animals for babies and kids. So soft and cuddlely. thumbs up

http://www.oompa.com/cgi-bin/category/cs_catalog

CATALOGS Cov_oompa01-09

What's Inside:

• Oompa Toys - Oompa Toys specializes in bringing you and your baby a play box filled with unique, colorful and educational toys for babies that all mothers can feel good about. From entertaining baby toys and toddler toys for bath time to plush baby doll toys, art supplies, building toys, puzzles, wooden toys, stuffed animals and musical instruments, you'll find the widest selection of engaging toys for your children, including organic and eco-friendly baby toys made from all natural materials!
  • Baby doll toys - A child will never forget their first baby doll. Oompa Toys offers a wide selection of baby doll toys that they will always remember including teething dolls, knitted dolls, organic baby dolls, puppets, designer plush baby toys, stuffed animals and many other huggable favorites. Whether they love bears, bunnies, dinosaurs or classic baby doll toys, you'll adore the Oompa Toy collection of pretty babies and cuddly critters that your child will want to carry everywhere.
  • Musical baby toys - Oompa Toys encourage babies and children to discover, explore and learn during every stage of development. Develop their senses while introducing them to the sounds of music with musical baby toys that allow them to create new sounds and vibrations all by themselves! They'll love to shake, rattle and roll with a selection of baby drums, tambourines, xylophones and baby grand pianos. You'll also find musical stuffed animals that your baby will want to snuggle with every night while being lulled to sleep by a selection of classical favorites!
Whether you're shopping for newborn babies, toddlers, or children ages five and up, Oompa Toys allows you to shop for the best baby toys conveniently by age, brand or toy category, so you always find exactly what you want to keep your baby happy, healthy and entertained.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty One Step Ahead

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Here is the link to the page to sign up for your free catalog.
https://www.catalogs.com/order.asp?id=1449
And this link here is so you can go to their website and view there what they have and get an idea of what it's all about. Here is a direct link
http://www.onestepahead.com/home.jsp

CATALOGS Cov_onestepahead09-09What's Inside:

• The safest baby car seats and car booster seats - From infant car seats for your baby's very first car ride, to sturdy toddler car seats, keep your little ones safe with today's highest rated newborn, infant and toddler car seats.
  • Baby travel gear - Whether you're going out for the day, or on a family vacation, travel is easier with the right strollers, baby carriers and car seat activity toys. Choose a backpack carrier for comfortable times on the trail or around the city, or a sling for close-to-mom security. Their catalog and web baby stores carry a full line of strollers, too - from lightweight folding models to twin and triplet strollers.
  • Breastfeeding and other baby feeding supplies - Mom and baby will appreciate One Step Ahead's selection of breastfeeding pumps, bottles, high chairs and portable booster seats. Shop when it's convenient for you -- they are your 24/7 baby products store.
  • Infant safety products - Baby proof your home with products from the One Step Ahead baby store. Select outlet covers, baby gates, monitors and more from their extensive selection of products designed with baby's safety in mind.
  • Stimulating baby toys - Your baby will love the bright colors and high contrast of infant toys designed to stimulate young minds. Choose them for your own precious newborn, or as cute baby gifts to welcome new additions in your family or neighborhood.
Shop the One Step Ahead catalog and baby products stores for the latest and best in baby gear, from the very best infant car seats to oh so cute baby gifts.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Barbie Collector's catalog

Post by Deedee Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:16 am

Oh Patty, I think this one has YOUR name on it!!!

https://shop.barbiecollector.com/html/catreq/main.php
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty YANKEE CANDLE

Post by Deedee Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am

Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty FINGERHUT

Post by Deedee Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

i love these guys...I think I am going to order a set of pans.

http://www.fingerhut.com/RequestCatalog.aspx

THEY DO CHARGE $2 - $4 FOR THE DIFFERENT CATALOGS.

Last edited by jersma on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added cost of catalogs)
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Boscia Skin Care

Post by jersma Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 am

http://www.bosciaskincare.com/newsite/catalogrequest.php

request a catalog, it should have at least one sample with it
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Re: CATALOGS

Post by designerXvoodoo Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 am

VERMONT COUNTRY STORE: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/Home/Customer-Service/Request-a-Catalogue/D/10200/P/1:300:3020:30170

This catalog/website is awesome (and there is so much more on the website than in the catalog, fyi). If you're (well) over 30 they have all the stuff you remember from when you were a kid! It's completely awesome. My mom and I pore over this catalog everytime it comes in. It's especially fun at the holidays when they have special things just for Christmas, Easter, etc.
designerXvoodoo
designerXvoodoo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

CATALOGS Empty Re: CATALOGS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next