Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Catalogs?

3 posters

Go down

Catalogs? Empty Catalogs?

Post by hissprout Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Was wondering if we had a place for catalogs? Or do you not want those on here? I know we get a lot of gardening ones, that we LOVE! Just curious. Maybe I just missed that section. lol
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Catalogs? Empty Re: Catalogs?

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Wow Sprout, that is a really good idea. I have a couple of great catalogs that I get that I'm sure some people would love to get and order from.
When Laura comes back we can ask her to put a catalog section in here. And we can also put the 1-800 numbers to them so you can call and order them by phone too. It's so much easier like that. I ordered some for my mom like this. Totally cool beans !!! Thanks for the great idea Sprout...I love it. And I can't wait to sign up for some myself. bounce yay chicken dance thumbs up monkey hoolah dancing moo freebie dance
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

lol I LOVE getting catalogs. Even if I don't order from them all the time, I LOVE to read them and look through to get ideas. My favorite ones are the holiday ones. I cannot wait for Halloween and Christmas. Fall is my favorite season, so I love the fall decorations in them. For inside and outside of the house. Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm

hissprout wrote:lol I LOVE getting catalogs. Even if I don't order from them all the time, I LOVE to read them and look through to get ideas. My favorite ones are the holiday ones. I cannot wait for Halloween and Christmas. Fall is my favorite season, so I love the fall decorations in them. For inside and outside of the house. Smile

You know me too. Smile I don't always order stuff but I sure love to look through them and get ideas as well. Plus every now and again I'll see something you can't find in stores. Ya know what I mean?
I wish I had the motivation and holiday spirit you do Sprout. Because I sure as heck don't. I don't even remember the last time I put up a Christmas tree. whatever
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
hissprout wrote:lol I LOVE getting catalogs. Even if I don't order from them all the time, I LOVE to read them and look through to get ideas. My favorite ones are the holiday ones. I cannot wait for Halloween and Christmas. Fall is my favorite season, so I love the fall decorations in them. For inside and outside of the house. Smile

You know me too. Smile I don't always order stuff but I sure love to look through them and get ideas as well. Plus every now and again I'll see something you can't find in stores. Ya know what I mean?
I wish I had the motivation and holiday spirit you do Sprout. Because I sure as heck don't. I don't even remember the last time I put up a Christmas tree. whatever

lol I am like a little kid when it comes to holidays. We don't do new years and I'm not all into Valentines Day. But Halloween through Christmas, I turn into a five year old kid in a candy store. When you get that first breeze of cold air and can smell it, oh that's the best. Mike was making fun of me because I said I love the smell of cold. Razz I love the smell of snow too. I hope we get snow this year. The last few years have been disappointing. I miss Christmas with snow.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Excuse me? What am I? You don't need Laura to be back to ask to put a new section in. confused
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Deedee wrote:Excuse me? What am I? You don't need Laura to be back to ask to put a new section in. confused

oops duh
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

I just wonder where we would put it? It's not really a freebie....its definitely not a coupon??? Any suggestions. I could stick it in Talk about freebies section in a thread all its own????

Suggestions people.

Or maybe I will run a poll first to see if others would want it? hmmmm let's talk
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 pm

maybe we should do a poll.. because if not enough people are interested.. just a few of us could swap on our own.. share sites and numbers for catalogs..
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Well I went ahead and put it in the section called "everything else"
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 pm

ok thanks Smile i have so many already in mind. lol. now if i can get the energy to do it tonight.. i'm SO tired and it's only 9:30.. been up since 6ish. gotta get back on the schedule for the kids to go to school. UGH!
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

well its 7:18 here, but I got up at 5 to go to the gym since I was going to be babysitting today. So I am not long for this world either!

But there is always tomorrow.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Deedee wrote:Excuse me? What am I? You don't need Laura to be back to ask to put a new section in. confused

oops So sorry Deedee. I just thought you each had a different job or something. I don't know what I was thinking hon. I just took it a face value since she moved everything around in here. Were is that walking away in shame smiley when you need it!! :hanging out: duh

Deedee wrote:I just wonder where we would put it? It's not really a freebie....its definitely not a coupon??? Any suggestions. I could stick it in Talk about freebies section in a thread all its own????

Suggestions people.

Or maybe I will run a poll first to see if others would want it? hmmmm let's talk

Sorry I missed this whole section here. Been sick ya know. But yeah, we can have a poll. We haven't had a new one for awhile. It might be interesting to see what others say. They might even come up with more ideas for this. thumbs up Whatcha think Dee?

Deedee wrote:Well I went ahead and put it in the section called "everything else"
I was thinking of maybe putting it in a sticky so people don't have to run all over the place looking for it. Under the freebies??? confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

oh, now see, that is a good idea too. i stuck it in a section all its own with the stuff called "everything else". It's a whole section by itself. Sprout has already put quite a few in there.

And you weren't completely wrong thinking that Laura did that sort of stuff. but with everything here we have both learned how to do it, just for times like this when one of us was gone. No shameful smiley needed! Anytime she learns something new she shows me how to do it....and the same goes for me, I show her things I learn on here, too. This has really been a lot of fun for both of us. And we literally learn something new everyday!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Deedee wrote:oh, now see, that is a good idea too. i stuck it in a section all its own with the stuff called "everything else". It's a whole section by itself. Sprout has already put quite a few in there.

And you weren't completely wrong thinking that Laura did that sort of stuff. but with everything here we have both learned how to do it, just for times like this when one of us was gone. No shameful smiley needed! Anytime she learns something new she shows me how to do it....and the same goes for me, I show her things I learn on here, too. This has really been a lot of fun for both of us. And we literally learn something new everyday!
Oh, okay. whew makes me feel a whole lot better now. Yeah, that was a good idea for both to learn the ropes. So when times like this happens one or the other an do just about anything.
If anything you can always move it on later if it's in a place where nobody seems to know where it is or goes. Just a helping heads up is all. hippie
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Smile Hey I see where you put the catalogs thingy now. I like where you put it Deedee. I was misunderstood. Love it there. And it's so easy to find. Your the tops!!!! yay
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down