Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Hope all is well!

5 posters

Go down

Hope all is well! Empty Hope all is well!

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 am

I always seem to take it personally when someone is gone for awhile. I think that maybe I said something or did something to offend. Well there are a few people who I haven't seen on here for a bit and I just hope that all is well. I am sure I am not the only person who misses ya! Hope all is well! 665132
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Hope all is well! Empty Re: Hope all is well!

Post by Patty432 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 am

I do too!!!! Hopefully they are just busy right now and will be back on soon. We miss you members!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 am

That is why i love this place! We do care about each other!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeah, me too Dee. You didn't do anything wrong girl. I mean, shoot you've been nothing but nice up in here. I mean, giving all those contests and gifts to runner ups and just for participating. I mean, I just think there are busy with the holidays and all. But if they decided to leave then there is nothing we can do. Ya know? I mean, were nice in here. But maybe they are going through something we don't know about. It would be nice for them to say they will be leaving and then comming back soon. But hey, you got us??? And we like ya!! And Boheme is having computer problems and will most likely get back to us when they fix her computer. But I wonder how long does it all take? It's been like maybe a month now? And whatzwild only pops in by surprise here and there. Terri has her hands full with her son who's got I forgot what the name of it was. Darn it. It's at the tip of my tongue. Well, anyhow she's a great person but is a great mom to her special needs son. And I comend her for that. So she comes on here when she can.

TO ALL MEMEBERS WHO HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN AWHILE. WE MISS YOU ALL ALOT. COME VISIT US WHEN YOU CAN OKAY? WE DO START TO WORRY ABOUT IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY IN YOUR LIVES. Hope all is well! 907351
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm

i agree! where are you boys and girls that i miss! i worry too and hope everything is good with you sad Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Isn't Terri's son named Mike, or is it Mark? I may be thinking of someone else. Hi, Terri, we miss you up in here.
And Hissprout, and Mrvtech, and K-to-the-L, there are so many more I just can't think of them all. I think Whatzwild keeps an eye on us, she just logs in when she's got somethin' to say Wink She knows we miss her wit around here. And Sooya, hey girl...what's up? I think you left the planet! And to everyone I missed, I am still missin' ya!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

and silas! my friend i miss you!!!!!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 pm

i agree
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Deedee wrote:Isn't Terri's son named Mike, or is it Mark? I may be thinking of someone else. Hi, Terri, we miss you up in here.
And Hissprout, and Mrvtech, and K-to-the-L, there are so many more I just can't think of them all. I think Whatzwild keeps an eye on us, she just logs in when she's got somethin' to say Hope all is well! 809394 She knows we miss her wit around here. And Sooya, hey girl...what's up? I think you left the planet! And to everyone I missed, I am still missin' ya!

Yeah, her son's name is Mike. And yes Terri your missed in here something awful. Please come back soon. And Hissprout...what up girl?? Marriage has her busy!!! LOL>>> and Kto the L I see her in here almost every 3 days or so. And Mrvtech....well gee I don't know?? And sonya...well..like you said, just left the planet. Miss everyone too. Do come back soon. Hope all is well! 581326
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

K to the L is a dude, Ismile! Wink
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 pm

I SEE YOU K!!!!! LOL
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down