Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit

+2
Litlbel
i_love_the_ocean
6 posters

Go down

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit Empty FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit simply "like" Sutter Home to request your free Night of Hope kit. We'll send you a party-ready kit, filled with all sorts of goodies: Sutter Home for Hope pink Chico Bag, pink ribbon bracelets, pink corkscrew, wine tasting skirts, recipes and more for this spectacular night in.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for to us to get your Night of Hope kit to you.

We cannot ship a Night of Hope kit to CA or residents outside the US. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact us at: info@sutterhome.com for more information.

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit N32338208961_6570
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit Empty Re: FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit

Post by Litlbel Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:44 pm

thanks sis FINGERS CROSSED
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit Empty Re: FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit

Post by Laura Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 pm

well here's HOPING i get it!!! FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit 561787 SINCE I USED CO INSTEAD OF CA AND MY ZIPCODE Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

couldn't even get the form! got a message saying sorry we don't ship to calif. I guess its cuz i have my city and state on facebook profile
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 am

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:27 pm

They make it here but we can't have any... that always trips me out! Maybe I should just walk over there to where they're located and ask why FREE Sutter Home Night of Hope Party Kit 502925 Why don't you love your neighbors enough to give them freebies and sweepstakes???
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

expired!!
but i received an email last friday that my party kit is on its way.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

I rec'd an email last week also saying that the demand was so high that they had to swap out some items but that I would still be getting a kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

all gone
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down