Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

ALRIGHT...im stuck!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALRIGHT...im stuck! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALRIGHT...im stuck!

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:54 pm

I went to a couple red hat meetings a couple years ago, I am still welcome, i just don't feel i have much in common with them. Ldl goes all the time and has been going for a few years now.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Laura wrote:i already bought silver and im just going to use a wire hanger and straighten it then put it in the inside to hold it while i spray it.
Cool idea Laura. Your so smart. Can't wait to see them when they are done. You are going to show us a pic of them when you done with one right? ALRIGHT...im stuck! - Page 2 561787

Deedee wrote:I went to a couple red hat meetings a couple years ago, I am still welcome, i just don't feel i have much in common with them. Ldl goes all the time and has been going for a few years now.

Well, see if Ldl goes and you know here there, then it shouldn't be so bad if you know someone there already see? It just takes time to know people, and your not going to easily do it in just a couple of meetings. Never judge a book by it's cover. You never know Dee. What kind of women these ladies actually are till you really really get to know them on a personal level. I would give it another go at it. Ya know? What have you got to lose? And you can show up with Ldl and she'll be there with ya and you won't feel so akward. ALRIGHT...im stuck! - Page 2 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:57 pm

ya ill show them Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search