Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

byetta carrying case

5 posters

Go down

byetta carrying case Empty byetta carrying case

Post by Laura Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

https://www.myregistrationc.com/Byetta/RM/Registration.aspx
Register with BYETTA and receive a FREE carrying case for your BYETTA pens and needles. You'll also receive helpful advice from leading diabetes experts, tips for eating well with diabetes and more! Complete and submit the form on the right of the page to register.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

byetta carrying case Empty Re: byetta carrying case

Post by ldl511 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am

i am not going to order this one so that someone who truly needs it can get it. That and I am tired of receiving medicine info in my mail.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am

Hey, what happened....some of the posts are missing here...hmmm, Laura, have you been pushing buttons again?
Well, that is it! No more button pushing for you!

No seriously everyone, we lost a few posts here and elsewhere. Please don't think we are editing your posts, because we are not. The site has a few glitches we are trying to iron out and in the process we are figuring out what we can and cannot do. So if one or more of your posts got deleted we are sorry!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

oops don't blame me .... it was the cat!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

I noticed that to.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

byetta carrying case ThBlackCat
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am

ohhh and especially sorry to k to the l ... i read your post and it was good info that im sure took you a long time to write.
for everyone else, she was saying that this would be good for her e-cigs and e-cigs really do work if you are trying to quit smoking.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:56 am

Maybe she wouldn't mind giving us a link to a site that sells them, or at least has info about them. I am really interested, mainly because I want a cigarette sometimes so bad, so i figure if i ever started again, maybe i would start something like that instead. I have quit four or five times now, all more than one year each time, and i always get a stressful situation going on in my life and blammo...there i am with a pack of smokes again. And it takes me another tow years to quit again.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

well ladies good afternoon and sorry for the confusion ! 'duh'

first of all im not correcting anyone here just pointing out i am male 'kiss' ( hope that doesnt change how nice everyone was to me so far !! lol )

to address the question/answer that got deleted..

i got ahold of one for my birthday ( after doing plenty of research on the matter ) i knew the exact model i wanted the 510. they are manufactured by a co. in china and marketed by a megamix of companies worldwide. you might have seen e-cigarettes in the malls.. if you do DO NOT BUY one from there. they charge you from about $100 up to even $200+ in some cases. even worse the ones they sell are garbage most times. the "510" is sold under several different names which include but are not limited to:

Titan 510 ( the one i own )
Dura-C ( -C is with manual battery and recommended. )
Yeti

first of all we are here to save money right ?? .. well i am into DEEP DISCOUNTS myself.

if you own one of these they sell pre-filled cartridges for them ( about $2 each if not MORE ) thats all fine and dandy but the truth is they do not last as long as some of the websites claim. they claim 15-20 cigs of vapor per cart.. but a more realistic estimation is about 5-10. instantly i realized "dripping" is THE way to go. why you might ask ? well first of all you can refill your own cartridges OR more commonly ppl "drip" a couple drops of fluid directly onto the atomizer which is equal to about 1 or 2 cigs worth. ( THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE "510" ONLY. so i assume no responsibility were someone to drip into another type/brand atomizer and ruin it. )

originally i was thinking about modifying the BYETTA case for possible use with my e-cig but after i received my PCC ( personal charging case ) in the mail i am completely stoked. 'drool' this is highly recommended for any e-smoker as it contains a 1200 mah battery so you put your battery inside along with the atomizer and carts ( seperately of course so it can charge ) and you can recharge the battery 5 times ! ( i normally charge twice a day the batteries are currently rated at 180mah but soon to be moved up to 280 mah )

another thing i can give pointers on as well is ...

you are using e-liquid to "drip" it comes in different strengths, which vary from 0mg ( no nicotine at all ) to 48 mg ( ONLY for DIY e-liquid recipes ) and many different flavors.

i prefer Menthol Super High 36mg ( per ml ) it costs about $30 a bottle ( 30ml ) i then cut that with about 1/3 VG ( vegetable glycerine ) which i purchased at Walmart and some menthol drops ( to keep it strong enough for my throat hit.) so its prolly down around 20mg i actually ingest. i personally only use about 1 ml per day of fluid .. some ppl claim to use 3 heaven knows how they do it.

i just want to point out here as a reminder also that NICOTINE is POISON. it should be handled only by adults in a prepared area and if you get some of it onto your skin just wash. ( this is just a standard warning .. but ppl should be aware not scared. )

some things i simply love about e-smoking !

i can e-smoke in the bathroom ! ( ahh just like the good old days )

i can e-smoke in my bed before i fall asleep and i dont have to worry about ANYTHING.

no more lighters! no more burns ! no more stankity smell !!

i currently use my old ashtray for ice cream and candy wrappers ! ROFL !!

i can pretty much use this thing ANYWHERE because all the laws surrounding Tobacco dont affect me any more. ( thats right this DOES NOT contain ANY Tobacco )

i dont bother other ppl ( or myself for that matter ) with my 2nd hand smoke.

no more smoke in my eyes

i researched this for quite some time before i purchased and ended up choosing a place that is about 50 miles from me ( quick shipping ) Totally Wicked

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/

while i am recommending the 510 keep in mind its the only one ive tried but also that it is a winner. you might wonder why i say that and heres the skivvy on that. these things can be used with 2 types of batteries.. an automatic ( you just inhale and it works when you do ( has a cutoff time and supposedly and good luck with that ) and a manual ( recommended for dripping you press a small button along the side ) the automatics have a hole in the middle which the liquid will get into ( eventually ) and malfunction. the manuals do not. also the manuals have no shut off you could literally press the button till it is destroyed. ( which can happen with the auto as well in a pocket or whereever. always on i mean )

well i tried my best to reassemble the missing question/answer and include even more info for anyone interested.

happy vaping !

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:12 pm

well FIRST im sorry for the post being delted AND for calling you a she. im batting 100!!!! ahhhhhh as for your info i read it .....again and it does contain more info than before! lol there is also a moral support group for quitting smoking ldl created in chatter box today, would you mind posting it in there? if not i can post it if you wouldnt mind. thanks!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

lol well i didnt want to be rude (about mentioning it) because i hadnt gotten to fill out my profile yet but i have now ! i couldnt find where exactly you meant to repost it. but you are welcome to repost it or well if i could find the place i could help out there as well 'Cool' anyone who is REALLY interested could just dig in the ECF ( google Electronic Cigarette Forum ) and there is tons of stuff on there or you could always go to youtube and look up igetcha69 (Scott) hes done a wonderful job of reviewing all kinds of e-cigs ( including the 510 :D ) btw the e-cig is also known as a Personal Vaporizer or PV.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm

https://saveabuck.forumotion.net/chatter-box-f1/morale-for-the-smoker-who-is-trying-to-quit-t889.htm
Smile well i will let you know where to post first so that it can count towards the contest for posts.. then if you still cant figure it out then i will.
there is this section but if you keep scrolling dow on the main page and you will see a forum titled chatter box, click on it then find the post that says morale support for people trying to quit smoking!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by grumps1 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 pm

hey laura im a man too so dont call me a SHE either lol
grumps1
grumps1
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down