Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on..........

+4
Laura
jersma
flameworker
lsmile4freebies
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on..........

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks Wicked. But just let me know when I start boring the heck out of you guys with all this stuff. Okay? Now does anyone here not want to hear about the Relay For Life? When I get back from my kickoff party I was going to let you know how it all works and how this is done. It's like a relay for 24 non stop. That is why they are putting me on a team. Since I don't have one of my own. I'm a loner. Just let me know. This is all new to me and interesting so I just thought you all would like to hear about how it works. So?? Yes or no?? Don't worry I won't be upset or hurt. Sometime people are simply not interested in hearing about stuff is all. I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on..........

Post by jersma Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 768151 Ismile! Glad you made it and had fun. I did a 5k with a bunch of coworkers and their kids in strollers for american diabetes a few years back. It was really fun and afterwards we got neck and shoulder massages and a great lunch.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 am

Hearing about Relay for Life would be great! My sister is in stage 4 brain and lung cancer, and this means a lot to me. She is a real trouper and a miracle. Thank you for getting involved for this cause.

You'll have to let us hear all about your Halloween party, too!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 am

Relay for life is sooooo much fun and for such a great cause. You are going to love it!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 am

ISmile, I for one want to hear about what everyone on here is excited about. Some of this stuff I would not normally even know anything about, so when someone can come on here and share their experiences with it, it is like we are all right there with you...
And besides that, if anyone doesn't want to hear about it, they can just skip over this thread, no one is making anyone read anything they don't want to.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 am

That is so I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 183107 Ismiles!!!! We are all so proud of you!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 198282 I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 299706
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 am

jersma wrote:I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 768151 Ismile! Glad you made it and had fun. I did a 5k with a bunch of coworkers and their kids in strollers for american diabetes a few years back. It was really fun and afterwards we got neck and shoulder massages and a great lunch.

Wow a massage afterwards?? That sounds awesome! But who the heck would want to massage all those sweaty walking and jogging people?? Ewww. I mean it would be nice to have one but I would feel self concious about me being all sweaty and stuff. Ya know what I mean?? I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 809394

wicked1 wrote:Hearing about Relay for Life would be great! My sister is in stage 4 brain and lung cancer, and this means a lot to me. She is a real trouper and a miracle. Thank you for getting involved for this cause.

You'll have to let us hear all about your Halloween party, too!
Oh , I did say something about the Halloween party in the mail call section thread.
And I'm soooo sorry to hear about your sister. Nobody should have to go through that crap!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 96774 I wish I had a magic wand to heal everyone that is sick. So they can live life to the fullest with healthy bodies until God decides your time is up. But of course that is just me dreaming. I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 152789

flameworker wrote:Relay for life is sooooo much fun and for such a great cause. You are going to love it!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 198282
Cool Beans Flame!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 427882 I can't wait to go to the kickoff party to see what they say and how they organize this whole thing. I'll keep you informed girl. I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 191807

Deedee wrote:ISmile, I for one want to hear about what everyone on here is excited about. Some of this stuff I would not normally even know anything about, so when someone can come on here and share their experiences with it, it is like we are all right there with you...
And besides that, if anyone doesn't want to hear about it, they can just skip over this thread, no one is making anyone read anything they don't want to.
You got it toots!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 191807 Okay then!!! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 424950 I'll surely keep you posted on all that happens and how they do all this stuff. The kickoff party for the Relay For Life is on October 27th at 5:30pm to 7:00 pm. There is gonna be food , door prizes and they said bring your sports gear on. So I have no earthly idea what all is going to take place. But it said in the invitation that there will be special prizes for the teams that sign up and turn in their first $100.00.
I can't wait. I hope this doesn't take place outside (the party) because it's cold here now. It sucks. I hate winter because I'm an outdoorsy kinda gal.
But I'll definately keep you posted Dee!! And thanks for the welcoming post you put there. It made my morning. I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 340388 I'm ready, I'm ready!!!! Like Spongebob would say! I'm so excited, I'll be jogging my first 5K ......on.......... - Page 2 94725
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2