Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :)

+6
jersma
Patty432
Kathleen
flameworker
la.vie.boheme
hissprout
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Empty So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :)

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm

baby

Last edited by hissprout on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Empty Re: So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :)

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

oh my goodness, corgrats! A 5th on the way? You will be able to start your own country soon.. Wink
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Empty Re: So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :)

Post by flameworker Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

YAY!! Your own country backed by you personal army. yay Would you like us to mail you all our diaper samples? thumbs up Then it would be like an online, free sample, baby shower. LOL!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 pm

lol.. thanks.. mike says he is going to invade the neighbors yard.. ha ha ha ha ha
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Congratulations to you!!!!!! cupcake
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

flameworker wrote:YAY!! Your own country backed by you personal army. yay Would you like us to mail you all our diaper samples? thumbs up Then it would be like an online, free sample, baby shower. LOL!!

LOL I have been signing up like crazy.. using my moms house and mike's moms house.. lol. Formula samples too.. ha ha ha ha ha
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Kathleen wrote:Congratulations to you!!!!!! cupcake

Thank you Smile dancing tomato
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm

hissprout wrote:
flameworker wrote:YAY!! Your own country backed by you personal army. yay Would you like us to mail you all our diaper samples? thumbs up Then it would be like an online, free sample, baby shower. LOL!!

LOL I have been signing up like crazy.. using my moms house and mike's moms house.. lol. Formula samples too.. ha ha ha ha ha

I always get baby stuff. I'm always checking to make sure the links are working. Now I have pull ups and diapers and no kids. HAHAHA
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 pm

flameworker wrote:
hissprout wrote:

I always get baby stuff. I'm always checking to make sure the links are working. Now I have pull ups and diapers and no kids. HAHAHA

I always sign up in my fifth month of pregnancy or so, and then i get them WAY late and WAY too small... so this time I started EARLY, maybe now I get the right sizes when I need them. LoL. I have three of those huggies naturals on top of my TV right now, have to get a box for them still..
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Babcong-2
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Congrats! Make sure you sign up for Targets baby registry - i think they give you lots of coupons, samples and a tote bag. baby
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Patty432 wrote:So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Babcong-2

Thank you patty
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

jersma wrote:Congrats! Make sure you sign up for Targets baby registry - i think they give you lots of coupons, samples and a tote bag. baby

oh we will.. he is using his email addy for free samples too.. ha ha thank you jersma
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 pm

So what are you hoping for?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Oh my!!! Now, didn't I tell you girls not to pretend you were pregnant for these freebies or it would come true. Well, see here ya go. But a bundle of joy is a joy no matter how you look at it!!!!!

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Spon_stork
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Patty432 wrote:So what are you hoping for?

I don't care either way.. Mike wants a boy so it can be named after him.. either way, i'm happy as long as it's healthy.. we already have two girls and three boys. Oh, one more girl and we are the brady bunch lol
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Deedee wrote:Oh my!!! Now, didn't I tell you girls not to pretend you were pregnant for these freebies or it would come true. Well, see here ya go. But a bundle of joy is a joy no matter how you look at it!!!!!

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Spon_stork

lol... i know i know... well, at least the baby samples are coming.. even if i lied(well thought I lied).. ha ha ha ha.. Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

hissprout wrote:
Patty432 wrote:So what are you hoping for?

I don't care either way.. Mike wants a boy so it can be named after him.. either way, i'm happy as long as it's healthy.. we already have two girls and three boys. Oh, one more girl and we are the brady bunch lol

lol!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 pm

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Brady_bunch
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Deedee wrote:So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) Brady_bunch

lol lol lol lol lol

but who is the creepy one in the middle confused

Last edited by hissprout on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more content)
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm

just posted the link for american baby magazine, though with 5 already, you could probably write your own book or magazine! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:37 pm

jersma wrote:just posted the link for american baby magazine, though with 5 already, you could probably write your own book or magazine! lol

lol...maybe we should make Sprout our resident parenting expert....you know, she could have a section called "GO ASK SPROUT"!!!!!!! lol lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Deedee wrote:
jersma wrote:just posted the link for american baby magazine, though with 5 already, you could probably write your own book or magazine! lol

lol...maybe we should make Sprout our resident parenting expert....you know, she could have a section called "GO ASK SPROUT"!!!!!!! lol lol

lol lol i am FAR from an expert.. ha ha ha ha... Mike said I should start a column in a sarcastic way for the real parent.. lol.. hmm maybe i can get paid for that.. lol
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah, with tips on stuff like "babysitting with duct tape" hahahahah that would be too funny!!!!! lol

So... ladies & gentlemen...... i have some news :) DuctTapeBaby
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm

lol i would too.. lol lol lol lol lol .. omg.. my friend sent me that in an email and the same day i got a roll of duct tape in the mail from here
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next