Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3

+2
wicked1
Litlbel
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 Empty HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3

Post by Litlbel Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 pm

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 Images10

Dr. Franklin and Lorraine St. John founded Herbasway in 1996. They wanted to go beyond the typical multi-vitamin pill and really focus on specific nutritional goals. After a great deal of research, they decided to develop liquid concentrates so that they were better absorbed into the bloodstream as well as easier and more enjoyable to take every day.

Herbasway, maker of best-selling HerbaGreen Tea, now has 10 unique blends targeting different parts of the body using all natural ingredients. Herbasway  has also developed an all natural spa line as well as the All Natural Energy and a ready-to-drink shot, Last Round All Natural Hangover Support.

Over the years, the amount of nutrients in the food we eat has declined. Herbasway's commitment is to support a well-balanced diet and exercise plan with all natural supplements that can be enjoyed daily and easily. Herbaswayhas tailored natural ingredients including green tea and several fruit extracts to supplement the daily servings of necessary nutrients that we are otherwise unable to eat in one day. These products support a healthy lifestyle; ranging from immune health to cognitive function to healthy skin.

Herbasway's extensive variety of high quality, natural liquid concentrates ensure you are getting the optimum levels of anti-oxidants, vitamins and herbs. All Herbasway's products are sugar free, caffeine free, calorie free, alcohol free and have no artificial sweeteners or preservatives.

Herbasway formulas are based on traditional herbal combinations that have been used for thousands of years. Using only the purest ingredients and wild-crafted herbs, carefully chosen from around the world in combination with the latest western scientific research, Herbasway's  formulas are synergistically blended to produce optimal balance in your body. Our research and development team of scientists are consistently producing formulas that incorporate the latest, cutting-edge health research.

Herbasway is the right choice, naturally!

I was able to try:
HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 0219
HerbaGreen Tea - Peach
Sugar-Free, Caffeine Free, Zero Calories and 60 Servings Per Bottle
Available in: Original, Caffeine, Peach, Honey Lemon, Mandarin Mango & Raspberry Lime.

HerbaGreen Tea (flavored variety) contains more than 80% polyphenols. Of those, 40% are the most important of all, EGCG. One serving of HerbaGreen Tea provides over 90 mg of polyphenols, the equivalent of at least 15 cups of the strongest brewed green tea.

Features & Benefits of HerbaSway’s Green Teas:

- No Artificial Ingredients

- Contains Active Polyphenols that help fight free radical damage

- Enjoy the benefits of green tea in less time

Try HerbaSway’s Green Tea in hot or cold water.

I tried it cold and loved the taste, plus the fact that I knew I was putting something into my body that was good for me...

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 0022a
Daily Detox - Liver Enhancer
Sugar-Free, Caffeine Free, Zero Calories and 60 Servings Per Bottle

Daily Detox* is designed to nurture and detoxify your liver, fight free radicals and help support your immune system. This powerful combination includes the beneficial mushrooms: Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake Thistle, and Goji Berry.

Features & Benefit of Daily Detox:
-The traditional Chinese mushroom blend delivers the maximum benefits from historically proven edible and beneficial mushrooms, such as Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake and Shiitake.

I was impressed with the results from this product. I have allot of stomach problems. It is always upset with more then 1/2 of what I eat and I have a bad lactose intolerance problem. I have been using this detox every morning for about 3 weeks and have noticed a huge change in what my stomach allows me to now eat. I have less upsets at the end of the day and feel all around better.

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 0336
Chocolate - Guilt Free Formula
Chocolate Guilt Free Formula is a liquid infusion of pure cocoa powder loaded with anti-oxidants. Chocolate helps fight free radicals and premature aging while promoting healthy, radiant skin. Great for children as a healthy addition to ice cream, yogurt, smoothies or wherever you want great chocolate taste without the calories.
Features & Benefits:
-All natural-deep chocolate taste and aroma
-Promotes a healthy immune response
-Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
-Helps fight free radicals and the premature aging process
-Supports good moods

I am not a big chocolate fan and drinking something chocolate to me is odd unless it's hot chocolate with marshmallows. I knew this was something that was good for me and I should be drinking it but I can't seem to get it down often.

All in all I felt that the Herbasway products were very useful things to have and good for you. I would recommend them to my friends & family and actually passed the chocolate one onto my Mom.
Herbasway sells many other Green Teas, Special Blends & Supplements ALL in liquid form.

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 Captur11

Enter Below to Win a the 3 above mentioned HerbaSway Liquids

Mandatory Entries:

* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com

Extra Entries

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

* "Like"
HerbaSway on Facebook.

* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

* Follow HerbaSway on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:

#Win 3 Bottles of @HerbaSway liquid protecting your health naturally. Enter @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 8/3 http://bit.ly/15eTU12

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Herbasway is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends August 3, 2013 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Herbasway . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 Empty Re: HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3

Post by wicked1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 am

1. I am a SampleTrain member
2. I signed up for Deals and Alerts
3. I like HerbaSway on FB
4. I like Sampletrain on FB
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3 Empty Re: HerbaSway Protecting your Health Naturally Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 8/3

Post by ossmcalc Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

5.  I am a Sampletrain member.
6.  Signed up for Deals & Alerts Discounts and Product News
7.  "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
8.  "Like" HerbaSway on Facebook.
9.   Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
10.  Follow HerbaSway on Twitter
11.  https://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/360065289863446528

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm

12. I am a ST member.
13. I Signed up for the Deals and Alerts Discount and Product news.
14. Like ST on FB.
15. Like HerbaSway on FB.
16. Follow ST on Twitter.
17. Follow HerbaSway on Twitter
18. https://twitter.com/bet_loumc/status/360107693689671681

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm

19. Sampletrain Member
20. Signed up for Deals & Alerts
21. Like Sampletrain
22. Like HerbaSway
23. Follow Sampletrain
24. Follow HerbaSway
25. Tweeted
https://twitter.com/BrookAnn/status/360133562810380289
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:46 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:34 pm

29 Sample Train Caboose Rider
30 Signed up for the newsletter to divinitycotons at hotmail dot com
31 I like Sampletrain on FB - Danielle Royalegacy
32 I like HerbaSway on FB
33 I follow SampleTrain on Twitter @royalegacy
34 I follow HerbaSway on Twitter
35 tweet https://twitter.com/royalegacy/status/360830198280765440
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:18 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:19 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:44 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next