Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review

3 posters

Go down

Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review Empty Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:23 am

Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review Lilla_11

The Lilla Rose product line centers around unique, functional, and well made hair jewelry. From our flagship Flexi Hair Clip, we have expanded to Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and Bobby Pins. From there we rounded the line out with complimentarily designed You-Pins, and Badge Holders. - Lilla Rose website

I have been working with Karen, an independent consultant for Lilla Rose. Karen has been really great to work with. She sent me the beautiful Floral Design Lilla Rose Flexi Clip.

Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review Lilla_10

These hair clips come in a variety of beautiful styles and sizes. There are soo many styles to choose from and choosing one is not an easy task. I wish I could have one of each design. Smile

In choosing the right Flexi Clip, you must figure out which size best suits your hair type. You can go here for sizing and styling. Because I have shoulder length, fine, straight hair, I chose a size small. I can wear my hair up in a pony tail and easily clip the
Flexi Clip around my hair. I love how the "loops" of the Flexi Clip are bendable so that you can get the perfect fit for your hair! My hair is so thin and fine that I always have a difficult time keeping my hair up. It seems like it is always falling out of my hair clips. But, with the Flexi Clip, my hair stays right where I want it and I don't have the burden of re-doing my hair every half hour. The Flexi Clip is extremely comfortable, so comfortable that I actually forget it is there. This is a really great product!

You can connect with Karen on her Lilla Rose website. Go check out her website and see all the great hair clips available. There are many other hair accessories besides the Flexi Clip that are all beautiful as well.

You can also find Lilla Rose on Facebook and on Twitter.

Review Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by anyone. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review Empty Re: Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review

Post by Litlbel Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 pm

These hair clips are super cute... Great review Scatter...I never think these sort of clips will stay put in my hair.. but i guess now i should give them a try.
Thanks for the review. flower
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Yeah, I would definitely give them a try. When I wear my hair up, it stays in place the entire day and doesn't come out until I take it out! The Flexi Clip has replaced my old pony tail holders completely.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:03 pm

these are very cute hair clips my granddaughter would love these. thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down