Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over

+6
xoeskie
ossmcalc
Kathleen
flameworker
wicked1
Litlbel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Empty Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over

Post by Litlbel Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Lily_l10

Lily Organics believes that Mother Nature is the best cure for Father time. They believe that monitering quality control from Seed to Shelf, provides us with the ablilty to make the best skin care product on planet Earth. Lily is a 7th generation American grower and growing her own ingredients gives her products a quality that no other skin care company can duplicate. They make them up fresh, in there own FDA inspected lab, every week to insure the freshest facial care line you can get in the world.

Lily Organics makes a complete facial care line for Sensitive Skin, Dry/Mature Skin~Anti Aging, Normal/Oily Skin and Acne Prone Skin
Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Rosefa10

Lily sent me a bottle of Organic Rose Facial Toner to try. I absolutely love it. After washing my face morning and night i spray Organic Rose Facial Toner on my face right from the bottle (just close my eyes) my skin is instantly soft feeling. I usually have very dry skin. This is working wonders. All day i can feel that my face is still soft and not dried out. Lily's Organic Rose Facial Toner is true to its words when it says it keeps skin hydrated, moist and supple to prevent lines and dryness all day.

Lily Organics has lots of smaller versions of everything they sell and gift bags these would be great for Easter basket gifts.

One lucky winner of this review will get a sample of Organic Rose Facial Toner

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com
* Visit Lily Organics tell me which product you would like to try.

Extra Entries:
* Visit Lily Organics sign up for Lily Pages
* "Like" Lily Organics on Facebook.....Dont sign up again for the newletter you already did this when signing up for Lily Pages
Tell them that you read a review here at SampleTrain.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
* Follow Lily Organics on Twitter.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

* Retweet this daily:
#Win a Free Sample of Organic Rose Facial Toner from Lily Organics @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 3/31~ http://tinyurl.com/4ucq5al

Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Lily's Organics is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends March. 31th, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 24 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Lily Organics. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Empty Re: Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over

Post by wicked1 Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

1. I am a caboose rider

2. I visited Lily Organics website. Nice products. From yours and their description, I might want to stick with the Rose Facial Toner. Sounds like what my dry, aging skin might appreciate!

3. I signed up for Lily Organics newsletter

4. I "liked" Lily Organics on Facebook, and left a comment.

5. I "liked" Sampletrain on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Empty Re: Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over

Post by flameworker Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

6 ~ I am a sampletrain member
7 ~ I would like to try all their product but how about the Rejuvenating Enzyme mask
8 ~ I signed up for Lily Pages
9 ~ I like Lily Organics on facebook and posted
10 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
11 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
12 ~ I follow Lily Organics on twitter
13 ~ tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/theresec13/status/49308889283432450
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

14. Sampletrain Member
15. I love their sensitive skin line...really like their trial/gift pack
16. Signed up for Lily Pages
17. Like Sampletrain
18. Like Lily Organics
19. Follow Sampletrain
20. Follow Lily Organics
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/49548148934320128

Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 pm

21. I am a Caboose Rider.
22. I would like to try the Sensitive Skin Trial/Gift Pack.
23. I visited Lily Organics to sign up for Lily Pages.
24. "Like" Lily Organics on Facebook and left a comment
25. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
26. Follow Lily Organics on Twitter.
27. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
28. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/49553068076961792

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:29 am

29. I'm a sampletrain member
30. I would like to try anything that can help calm down or keep rosacea under control.
31. I signed up for Lily Pages
32. Like sampletrain on facebook
33. Liked Lily Organics on facebook & left comment/question

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by xoeskie Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am

36. caboose rider
37. Visited Lily Organics sign up for Lily Pages
38 "Like" Lily Organics on Facebook..... and told them i read a review here at SampleTrain.
39. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
40. Follow Lily Organics on Twitter.
41. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
42. i'd like to try the products for sensitive skin
xoeskie
xoeskie
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

43. I am a caboose rider
44. I would like to try the Combination/Normal Skin Trial pack
45. Like Lily Organics on Facebook and left a comment.
46. Signed up to receive Lily Organics newsletter
47. Like Sampletrain on Facebook
amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 pm

48. I follow Lily Organics on Twitter
49. I tweeted but I don't know how to post it on here....? I just signed up for an account.
amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by acosully Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 pm

50. i ride the sampletrain
51. very interested in the sensitive skin trial/gift pack
52. liked sampletrain
53. liked lily organics
54. signed up for newsletter
acosully
acosully
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm

Last day to enter chicken dance
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 am

The Winner is: yay
Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over Lily_o10
Congrats Wicked 1
I sent you a PM bounce
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 am

Wicked....congrats to you!!! Enjoy! cupcake
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Congratulations Wicked pics
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Congrats Wicked!! Lily Organics~ Organic Rose Facial Toner Review & Giveaway ~ Over 796435
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Congrats Wicked!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next