Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18

3 posters

Go down

FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Empty FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18

Post by Litlbel Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Slider10

Fever All is a suppository form of acetaminophen, the common fever remedy known and trusted by millions of caregivers. Available in 3 strengths for infants or children of different ages, Fever All suppositories provide an effective dosing alternative for children who won’t or can’t take medication orally due to nausea, vomiting or irritability.
FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Produc10
FeverAll Infants’ Strength (80 mg of acetaminophen) FeverAll Infants’ Strength Suppositories are recommended for infants ages 6 to 36 months to temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches, pain and headaches.
With FeverAll Infants’ Strength Suppositories on hand, caregivers can be ready to relieve their infant’s fever and pain at any time. Easy-to-use suppositories ensure babies receive the recommended 80 mg dose of acetaminophen every time.
FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Produc11
FeverAll Children’s Strength (120 mg of acetaminophen) Children’s Strength Suppositories are recommended for children ages 3 to 6 years to temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches, pain and headaches.
Your infant is growing up, but you still need a reliable alternative to oral medication when they are ill, nauseous or irritable. With FeverAll Children’s Strength Suppositories, caregivers can be sure their children get the recommended 120 mg dose of acetaminophen every time.
FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Produc12
FeverAll Jr. Strength (325 mg of acetaminophen) FeverAll®️ Jr. Strength Suppositories are recommended for children 6 to 12 years old to temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches, pain and headaches.

While at times your children can take medicine in oral form, it is important to have FeverAll Jr. Strength Suppositories available when they are ill, vomiting or simply can’t or won’t take medication orally. FeverAll ensures children get the recommended dose of 325 mg of acetaminophen every time so they can start feeling better.
FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Medici10

One Lucky Sampletrain Member will win a FeverAll Sample and Cool Pack by entering below.

How to Enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Sampletrain Member to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com

* Each day from October 8-12, 2012, one randomly selected winner will receive a box of FeverAll®️ Acetaminophen Suppositories, a FeverAll®️-branded cool pack, and a $50 gift card
(Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid OR CVS) to stock up on your child’s favorite teething comfort items.
Enter the giveaway HERE
ENTERING THIS DRAWING counts as ONE Entry...

* Visit FeverAll Tell me what dose you would buy for your lil one.

Extra Entries:
* "Like" FeverAll on Facebook.

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:
#Be ready 2 help provide temporary relief 4 your little 1's teething pain w/ FEVERALL@Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 10/18 http://bit.ly/Tcpu6h

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Fever All is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends October 18, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Fever All . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Empty Re: FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18

Post by ossmcalc Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 am

1. I am a Sampletrain member.
2. I entered the drawing.
3. I would buy the doseage for 6 months to 36 months.
4. "Like" FeverAll on Facebook.
5. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
6. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
7. Tweeted https://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/256610612010946560

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 Empty Re: FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18

Post by ossmcalc Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:01 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm

lets see here....... the winner is ..... ossmcalc FeverAll® Fussy-Free Temporary Teething Pain Relief Review & Giveaway Ends 10/18 534623
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 pm

LOL I guess that was a easy pick Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down