Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer

3 posters

Go down

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer Empty Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer

Post by Laura Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 am

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer Logo

Thanks to Caroline from Salonpas, I was able to try the Salonpas Pain Relief Patches.

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer Salonpas-painreliefpatch-5_white.png,q839608884.pagespeed.ce.kFQA2Lu96f
Caroline graciously provided several patches to review and I took the opportunity for myself to review and my mom and dad.

Since giving birth almost two months ago, I have been having some lower back pain and thought I would try these patches out to see if they work. They do! They are so easy to apply and do not hurt one bit when taking off. They say they last 12 hours and I would say that estimate is about right or very close to it. I wouldn't say I have severe back pain at all, just a minor uncomfortable ache and that is exactly what this specific patch is for. It eased my pain and I will use again.
My mom has lower back and hip pain and my dad has severe pain in his knee. My mom tried them and said they worked really well for her lower back and was very easy to put on the area of where her hip hurt. She said that they didn't really work as well on her hip but it could have been because they are for mild aches and hers is more moderate.
My Dad said his pain is severe but thought he would give the patches a try. He said he loved the fact that they fit so well over his knee and didn't come off but they did not work well since his pain was severe. He said that he could feel a difference but that it only lasted for about an hour before the pain increased to its "normal" level.

Check Salonpas on Facebook or Twitter

FREE SAMPLE OFFER
Go to Salonpas and click on the SAMPLE link and scroll down to fill out your information.

Review Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product specified above was provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Salonpas. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer Empty Re: Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer

Post by Kathleen Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks Laura!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer Empty Re: Salonpas Pain Relief Patches- Review only & FREE sample offer

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:46 pm

I love Salonpas pain relief patches. They worked very well for me on my knees. And your right, never came off and it lasted along time. Smile
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down