Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

New England Coffee Review

2 posters

Go down

New England Coffee Review Empty New England Coffee Review

Post by sunrae Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 pm

New England Coffee Review New-en10

The Company
New England Coffee is owned and operated by a third generation of the Kaloyanides and Dostou families and has been providing quality and service for over 90 years. Our beliefs in the highest standards of customer service and product quality have been passed on in the true tradition of family business.

New England Coffee is one of the largest independent roasters in the U.S. and uses Arabica beans in their coffee blends and roasts. The company offers a huge variety of flavors including the classic Costa Rican and French Roast coffees.

They also have a vast assortment of flavored coffees like French Vanilla, Chocolate Cappuccino, Blueberry, Hawaiian Macadamia Nut to name a few and seasonal coffees including Peach Cobbler, Cinnamon Sticky Bun, Eggnog and more.

New England Coffee Review Dscn0818

The Review
I received a three wonderful bags of New England Coffee for review! Each variety perfect hot or iced!!

Blueberry Cobbler
Breakfast Blend coffee is infused with sweet and juicy berry flavor and a hint of spices. This flavor can be poured over ice to instantly cool those hot and sunny days and to delight your guests.

It is the perfect blend of flavors, smooth, rich with blueberry & spicy undertones of cinnamon and allspice.

New England Coffee Review Photo_10

Peach Cobbler
Blended with our 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America, this distinctive coffee explodes with the flavors of a ripe juicy peach and cinnamon. Morning or evening, Peach Cobbler Coffee hits the spot every time. This brew is especially nice on ice and serves to be a refreshing escape

Another wonderfully smooth coffee with the deliciousness of fresh fruit - peaches this time with hints of cinnamon. Delish!

EyeOpener
Smooth blend of medium-roasted Colombian and Central American beans is kicked up a bit with zesty, dark-roasted French Roast. EyeOpener Blend can be enjoyed by those who are looking for a bit more flavor, but don’t enjoy a very dark-roasted coffee.

This is a great coffee with just the right amount of roast - not too weak and not too strong. A great coffee to wake you up every morning.

My hubby loves all of these coffees - he asked me to contact the company for more varieties to review!! They are that good!

New England Coffee Review Iced_p10

New England Coffees are great Iced! We tried the blueberry and it was absolutely fabulous. Smooth with great blueberry flavor add a little sugar and it was perfect.

How to make the perfect pitcher of Iced Coffee

Buying the right beans is just the first step to a delicious and refreshing glass of iced coffee. For the very best flavor, we recommend following a few simple guidelines for brewing and preparing your iced coffee:

When brewing coffee to be used as iced coffee, we recommend you brew a half pot at double strength. Place enough coffee grounds in the filter to brew a full pot of coffee, but only add enough water to brew a half pot. The double strength ensures that when the coffee is poured over ice, it will retain its flavor without becoming too diluted.

Start by using two rounded tablespoons of freshly ground New England Coffee per 6 ounces of water. For the very best flavor, brew New England Coffee using the drip method. Use only cold water, filtered if necessary, when brewing.

Once the coffee has finished brewing let it cool to room temperature. Then take a 10 ounce glass, fill it with ice and pour in your 6 ounces of double strength coffee. Sip and refresh!

Click here to sign up for their e-newsletter for special offers, coffee stories and the latest news or get details on how to receive a free 16 oz. tumbler with 4 UPC codes by clicking here.

Buy New England Coffee online or use the store locater to find a retailer near you.

Be sure to like them on Facebook to keep up to date on new products and specials.

Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

New England Coffee Review Empty Re: New England Coffee Review

Post by i love katelyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 pm

cool! looks good!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down