Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Aroma Ridge Coffee Review

2 posters

Go down

Aroma Ridge Coffee Review Empty Aroma Ridge Coffee Review

Post by sunrae Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Aroma Ridge Coffee Review Homepa10
The Company
More than 20 years ago, our passion for the perfect cup of coffee inspired us to start a small, family-owned business. Today, we have blossomed into Aroma Ridge, offering an array of the finest mountain-grown gourmet coffees to homes, coffee shops and retailers across the country.

Our secret: hand-selected beans from the coffee producing countries, roasted to perfection by our very own Roast Master in small batches for a more even, cleaner roast. From your very first experience with Aroma Ridge, you are welcomed as a part of our family. Your coffee is prepared for you and only you—roasted and flavored to order, and delivered to your table.

It’s true we’ve grown since our early days, but we continue to honor the tenets that helped us realize our passion: buy from the highest quality growers; roast the beans to order with perfection; and deliver the best customer service possible.

Aroma Ridge Coffee Review Dscn0719

The Review
I received the Butterscotch Brule coffee blend and the Wicked Jack's Tavern Butter Rum Cake to review.

Butterscotch Brule Coffee

This coffee is everything that makes an incredible butterscotch: vanilla, cream and butter with the caramelized sugar coating of the best crème brule.

This coffee is smooth rich and delicious. I loved the buttery Carmel taste of butterscotch and creamy subtle undertones of Crème Brule - one of my favorite desserts. My husband has asked for this coffee every day this week. I would say it is a hit.

Wicked Jack’s Tavern Butter Rum Cake

Moist, buttery vanilla soaked in the finest Jamaican rum and I should know I have tasted them all on my many trips to Jamaica.

There is not too much to say about this cake except that it is moist and showcases the Appleton Jamaican Rum it is soaked in. Delicious!!!! We LOVE this cake, takes us back to Jamaica with every bite. If you like Rum you will love this cake.
Check out all the different coffees and products available on their website:

Coffee

Jamaica Blue Mountain
Peaberry Coffees
Decaf Coffees
Flavored Coffees
Teas & Chai
Teaposy
Cuida Te
Wicked Jack’s Tavern
Gift & Variety Packs
Monin Syrups
Accessories

To learn more about Aroma Ridge and all of the wonderful products that they have to offer head on over to Aroma Ridge.

Just in time for fathers days $5 off - Use promo code: dad5
Hurry o
ffer expires 06/20. Not valid with any other offer. No minimum spend.

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Aroma Ridge. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Aroma Ridge Coffee Review Empty Re: Aroma Ridge Coffee Review

Post by radar Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

love coffee will have to give this one a try - thanks for reviewing Sunrae!
radar
radar
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down