Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review

4 posters

Go down

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review Empty SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review

Post by sunrae Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review Seapak10

The Company
The SeaPak Shrimp Company is the #1 retail brand within the frozen specialty seafood category. For 60 years, we've provided the highest quality, best-tasting shrimp. Quite simply, we're the shrimp experts. The SeaPak Shrimp Co. is known for its care and attention in choosing only the best shrimp for its retail and foodservice products.

Since 1948, SeaPak has provided a wide variety of great-tasting, easy-to-prepare shrimp and seafood products of the highest quality to seafood lovers everywhere.

Whether you prefer delicious, perfectly-seasoned seafood right from the package or you like to customize a recipe with your own special touches, SeaPak has a shrimp or seafood variety for you.

The SeaPak Shrimp Company. Making Great Shrimp Easy ®

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review Prod_p10

The Review
I received a coupon for the new popcorn fish to review.

Popcorn Fish
Mild bites of flaky white fish are cut from whole Pollock fillets and finished off with our signature breadcrumb coating so that they bake to crispy perfection in about 14 minutes. Popping with great flavor, these tasty treats are oceans away from a minced fish stick!

I prepared the popcorn fish according to the label instructions and put some sweet potato fries in the oven at the same time as the popcorn fish and dinner was ready in minutes with no muss and no fuss. I cut up some tomatoes and we were all set to enjoy a quick nutritious dinner.

The popcorn fish were tender, flaky and the seasoning was spot on. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the great texture of the popcorn fish nothing like those pressed fish sticks.

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review Prod_l10

You’ll love the convenient, re-sealable bag; your kids will love the fun shape and your whole family will love the delicious taste! Popcorn Fish is great as an appetizer, meal or after school snack.

Did you know that a recent study found 91% of American children are not eating the recommended amount of seafood? Plus, the 2010 Dietary Guidelines released by the USDA suggest eating at least 8 ounces of seafood each week.

SeaPak wants to make achieving these goals both simple and delicious. There are exciting ways to incorporate seafood in everyday favorite meals check out the recipe section for some great ideas!

SeaPak offers a variety of Butterfly Shrimp, Popcorn Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Specialty Shrimp and Fish/Other Seafood! To find SeaPak at a store near you check out their product locator.

Check them out on Facebook to keep up on new products and great promotions.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review Empty Re: SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review

Post by flameworker Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Yummy Yummy, great review. Must go out and get some. SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review 967279 Just ran out of frozen fish last night SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review 561787 and I love anything that begins with the word popcorn SeaPak Popcorn Fish Review 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

I unfortunately will have to take your word for this. I do not like fish,,, but love Popcorn
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i love katelyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

i love fish and will deff get out and try some. thanxs for the review!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down