Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Bobo's Oat Bars Review

4 posters

Go down

Bobo's Oat Bars Review Empty Bobo's Oat Bars Review

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am

Bobo's Oat Bars Review HomeImg

Bobo’s Oat Bars are the culmination of Beryl Stafford's love for nutrition, wellness and life. Named for her daughter, whom she affectionately calls "Bobo," these bars symbolize the very things Beryl cherishes as a mother and an entrepreneur: all natural ingredients, delicious taste, exceptional packaging, iconic design and flavors that evoke the essence of nature. With nine flavors currently available - and other flavors in review - Bobo’s Oat Barsare popular with a diverse group of consumers nationwide -- parents, athletes, professionals and "foodies" all celebrate the beautiful simplicity of this acclaimed brand.

FLAVORS
* Almond
* Apricot
* Banana
* Chocolate
* Cinnamon-Raisin
* Coconut
* Cranberry
* Original
* Peanut Butter
* Strawberry

I received a few Bobo’s Oat Bars for review. These bars are huge, 3 oz. each. One bar makes a very substantial snack and at about 180 calories it’s totally calorie friendly! I expected Bobo’s Oat Bars to be crunchy and crispy, but they are not. They’re soft, moist, chewy and super yummy.

The Peanut Butter Oat Bar was my favorite, not too sweet and perfect with a cup of coffee in the afternoon! They taste similar to a soft, chewy home made oatmeal cookie with a fabulous hearty texture.
Bobo’s Oat Bars make an excellent snack. They’re super filling and very satisfying. Perfect for children too, healthier than sugary cookies.

You can buy Bobo's Oat Bars at a local retailer near you or at http://www.bobosoatbars.com/

Disclosure
FREE products were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Bobo’s Oat Bars. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Bobo's Oat Bars Review Empty Re: Bobo's Oat Bars Review

Post by sunrae Mon May 09, 2011 9:49 am

wow great variety of flavors. Sounds great!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I would love to try these. The peanut Butter one sound super good.... and I love that you say they are big. I won't have to eat 2 Bobo's Oat Bars Review 148170!!

Last edited by flameworker on Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon May 16, 2011 2:02 pm

yep they are huge, really satisfying. yesterday for my lunch i heated up the raisin cinnamon for 10 sec in the microwave and put yogurt and sliced bananas on top, darn yummy!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

oohhhh Bobo's Oat Bars Review 805899 now that sounds good...... you're making me hungry, and also making me want to order some Bobo's Oat Bars Review 581326
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by turq Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 am

Being an Oat bar is a plus, Oats are so good for you, I bet the Chocolate & the Coconut are super yummy! thumbs up
turq
turq
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down