Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Supreme Protein Bars Review only

Go down

Supreme Protein Bars Review only Empty Supreme Protein Bars Review only

Post by Laura Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Supreme Protein
Supreme Protein Bars Review only Z

Thanks to Kelly C. from Supreme Protein, my husband was able to review 3 different flavored bars.

Supreme Protein Bars Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgtwrC_VLmwQHUZzyKIZI_DMs2yGwYoBr03H-NkLc4bpQKG22f

He has been complaining that all the protein bars taste awful but what can you do besides eat them when you need protein. When I gave him the three bars to test out he said he would give me his honest thoughts after he ate each.
Peanut Butter & Jelly- He said "I was sad it was gone and it tasted exactly like a peanut butter & jelly sandwhich!
Carmel Nut Chocolate- "Tastes way better than any protein bar I've ever had." He said you could taste the "protein bar" flavor in it but it was still chocolatey and good.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist- This one he said he was working out with his friend and so they just split the bar to share. His friend said, "Where did you get these? They're way better than the stuff we've been eating." Both of them loved that it tasted like a chocolate bar and less like chalk.

They said they would start buying these from now on and spread the word with their friends!

Here is a link to where you can get these great flavors! Shop now!

Visit Supreme Protein on Facebook or Twitter

Review Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Supreme Protein. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down