Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review

3 posters

Go down

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review Empty WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review

Post by sunrae Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 am

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review Wp10

WallPOPS, the premier line of peel and stick wall art, from Brewster Home Fashions:
* Adds a splash of color & add pattern to walls without the cost and time
* It is non-commitment decorating that is fun and can be easily changed
* Offered in dots, blocks and stripes in various colors and patterns
* Can be arranged to create patterns, stripes or cover an entire wall
* Removable Wall Decals & Removable Wall Stickers For All Ages

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review 1310

The Review
WallPOPS are the fast, fun and easy way to transform your walls. Just peel and stick the WallPOPS design of your choice onto the wall and your done! Change your mind about the design, WallPOPS can be removed and repositioned to your liking without damaging your walls! The best part is that WallPOPS come in a variety of designs and colors to fit everyone's style! They have popular Characters, Fatheads, Euro and window décor.
WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review 35001110

I love that they are easy to apply, made of a heavy material and that you can move them around without damaging your wall. I changed my design three times before I was happy without tearing the WallPOPS!! You can have so much decorating your walls with these great decals!!

You’ll also want to check out the Wall Pops! Art Kits that are available as well!! They also have a Create a Design page to help you create your own masterpiece.

Check out their Helpful Hints page before applying your WallPOPS for an effortless application.

WallPOPS can be purchased online at wall-pops.com or at these Retailers.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review Empty Re: WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review

Post by flameworker Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Soooooo cute!! Love the kids room stuff. WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review 561787 Great review
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review Empty Re: WallPOPS Removable, Repositionable Wall Art Review

Post by wicked1 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm

I would have too much fun with this!!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down