Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review

2 posters

Go down

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review Empty Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review

Post by sunrae Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 am

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review App_fu10
The Company
Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals is based in the Central Valley, CA and provides its products both nationally and internationally, and has grown to become a favorite, by it's customers, in the vinyl wall decal industry.

Accent Studios
specializes in high quality vinyl, which we turn into amazing wall graphics. Vinyl wall decals are an in-expensive way to add great non-permanent designs to your wall space. They are ideal for rentals (residential and commercial), or apartments and dorms; Virtually any wall or surface that you want to bring to life.

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review Dscn0910
The Review
I selected the Live Laugh Love decal to review. I selected size 33" x 12" in black and olive. The photo above shows how it arrives along with the free squeegee.

Check out their How To Section with videos to learn how to prep walls, install, tip & tricks, etc for the perfect decal application.

The application was a little tricky so be sure to watch the videos and read all the instructions carefully.

I got in on the wall sucessfully and I just love it! See photo below. It’s such as inspirational way to remind you to live, laugh and love your way through life.

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review Dscn0911
They have decals for every room in the house from expressions & wall quotes to trees and cities, check out their kids' room decals.

Decals are available in a wide selection of prices sure to fit any budget with $5 shipping on all orders and a free squeegee to help with installation!

Decorate any wall with style! May be purchased at www.decalmywall.com

Check them out on Facebook and Twitter for product information and great deals.

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review Empty Re: Accent Studios - Vinyl Wall Designs & Decals Review

Post by krae Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Love it, why is it not on my wall! drool
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down