Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

+10
Darth Vapor
wicked1
Kathleen
flameworker
sunrae
amandajc_21
ossmcalc
curlygirl
TwiztidYoshi03
Litlbel
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Litlbel Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm

One very lucky Mom will receive a gift basket full of goodies from
Neoteric Cosmetics
Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Giftba10
Neoteric Cosmetics is a wonderful company that offers an array of innovative, effective, extremely affordable products for all ages, skin types & sexes...
The Mother's Day gift basket will be full of products such as: Alpha Hydrox: Enhanced Cream the cream will significantly reduces & helps prevent fine lines, wrinkles, forehead creases, crow's feet, laugh lines & more. Refines texture, evens tone & improves elasticity. This product has also been seen on Oprah & Dr. Oz shows. Alpha Hydrox: Souffle this will reduces & prevents the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, smooths, softens & restores skin. Alpha Hydrox: Eye & Upper Lip Cream to reduce the fine lines from delicate skin around the eyes and lips.
One of my favorite products is the Batiste in Blush ready to use whenever and wherever you are. Batiste in Blush is a delicate powder fragrance that revitalizes greasy, dull and lifeless hair between washes. Instantly leaving hair feeling clean, full of body and smelling beautiful.

Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Batist10Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Enhanc10Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Eye_up10
To help the lucky Mom relax a few Montagne Jeunesse Masque these are wonderful face masques that each have their own way to relax your face or help repair it. Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque is my favorite when my skin is acting up. It will help problem skin, especially the T-Zone. Eases away dry cells, unblock blackheads & removes impurities.
But when im just trying to relax a bad day away the Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque is a perfect choice. It a warm exfoliating masque sparkling with Honey & Sugar Cane crystals. Leaving your face radiant, soft and smooth.
Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Cucumb10Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Crysta10
To top it off, not only will you receive products to revive, relieve and improve you skin. You will receive products to make your home smell good. Scott's Liquid Gold will include Touch of Scent an air freshener that will enhance the ambiance of your home with fragrance that lingers. Some wonderful fragrances include: Pomegranate Lemonade,Pear Lily and Sandalwood Vanilla these fragrances are vibrant, fast-acting and long-lasting.
Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Pomegr10
Enter below to have a chance to win this wonderful basket that Amanda has put together for the lucky Mom. The winner can choose to have it delivered to themselves of their Mom or loved one you honor on Mother's Day.

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com
* Visit Neotric Cosmetics Tell me one product you would like to try.
* Visit Scott's Liquid Gold Tell me what fragrance you would like to try.

Extra Entries:

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* "Like" Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook. Tell them you found a review here.
* "Like" Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Facebook. Tell them you read a review here.
* Follow Sample Train on Twitter
* Follow Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Twitter
* Follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:

#Win a wonderful Mother's Day Gift Basket from Neoteric Cosmetics & Scotts Liquid Gold@Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 5/3 http://bit.ly/hWyE0B

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

This review is short notice but there are lots of entries. So make sure you enter ALL you can and tweet daily
Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Neoteric Cosmetics or Scott's Liquid Gold is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends April 4, 2011 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Neoteric Cosmetics or Scott's Liquid Gold . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 pm

1. Sampletrain Member (My mom would love this)
2. Visited Neotric Cosmetics and would want to try the massage oil for intimacy
3. Visited Scott's Liquid Gold and would want to try Pomegranate Lemonade fragrance
4. Like Sampletrain on Fb
5. Signed up for Coupons & E-Specials from Scott's Liquid Gold
6. Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Fb and told them I read the review
7. Like Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Fb and told them I read the view
8. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
9. Follow Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Twitter
10. Follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter
11. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/TwiztidYoshi03/status/63067208972124160
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Mother's Day Gift Basket full of Goodies~From Neoteric Cosmetics & Scott's Liquid Gold~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by curlygirl Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 pm

12 I am a train rider
13 I would like to try massage oil for relaxation at Nioretic Cosmetics
14 I would like to try Spring Floral scent of Scott's Liquid Gold
15. I follow Nioretic Cosmetics on Twitter
16 I follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter
17 I follow Sample Train on Twitter
18 I like Sample Train on Facebook
19. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/curlfusion/status/63074074775130112
20 signed up for specials at Scott's Liquid Gold
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 am

21. I am a Caboose Rider.
22. I would like to try the BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO 1 Minute Miracle Original Fragrance 1.6 fl. oz. Travel Size.
23. I would like to try the Pomegranate Lemonade fragrance.
24. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
25. I signed up for Coupons & E-Specials from Scott's Liquid Gold.
26. I "Like" Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and left a comment.
27. I "Like" Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Facebook and left a comment.
28. I follow Sample Train on Twitter.
29. Follow Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Twitter.
30. Follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter
31. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/63099299986284545

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 am

33. I am a Caboose rider
34. I would like to try the ALPHA HYDROX Silk Wrap Body Lotion
35. I would like to try the Pomegranate Lemonade!
36. I Like Sampletrain on Facebook
37. I signed up for newsletter and coupons on Scott's Liquid Gold
38. I Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and left a comment
39. I Like Neoteric Cosmetics on Facebook and left a comment
40. I Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
41. I Follow Soctt's Liquid Gold on Twitter
42. I Follow Neotric Cosmetics on Twitter
43. Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/amandajc_21/status/63251380726534144
amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 pm

44. I am a Caboose rider
45. I would like to try the MASSAGE OIL Relaxation
46. I would like to try the Hawaiian Islands
47. I Like Sampletrain on Facebook
48. I signed up for newsletter and coupons on Scott's Liquid Gold
49. I Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and left a comment
50. I Like Neoteric Cosmetics on Facebook and left a comment
51. I Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
52. I Follow Soctt's Liquid Gold on Twitter
53. I Follow Neotric Cosmetics on Twitter
54. Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/sunrae17/statuses/63281070652653569
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm

55 ~ I am a sampletrain member
56 ~ I would like to try Alpha Hydrox Foot Cream
57 ~ I like the scent Hawaiian Islands
58 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
59 ~ I signed up for the e-specials and coupons
60 ~ I like Scotts Liquid Gold on Facebook and posted to their wall
61 ~ I like Alpha Hydrox Skin Care on facebook and posted to their wall
62 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
63 ~ I follow AlphaHydrox on twitter
64 ~ I follow Scottliquidgold on twitter
65 ~ Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/theresec13/status/63285108769169409

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:17 pm

66. Sampletrain member
67. Visited Neoteric and would like to try the Alpha Hydrox Souffle
68. Visited Scott's and like the pear lily fragrance
69. Like Sampletrain
70. Signed up for Scott's e-specials and coupons
71. Like Scott's Liquid Gold and left comment
72. Like Neoteric and left comment
73. Follow Sampletrain
74. Follow Neoteric
75. Follow Scott's
76. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/63319651987357696
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 pm

78. I am a caboose rider

79. I visited Neotric Cosmetics. I would love to try the Montagne Jeunesse Moisture Miracle and Ultra Shine serum.

80. I visited Scott's Liquid Gold. I would love a mixed variety, but the Pear Lily fragrance seems it would smell great!

81. I liked Neotric Cosmetics on Facebook, and left a comment

82. I liked Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and left a comment

83. I liked Sampletrain on Facebook

84. I signed up for Liquid Gold's coupons and e-specials
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 pm

85 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider

86 At Neotric Cosmetics, I would like to try the Silk Wrap Body Lotion

87 At Scott's Liquid Gold, I would like to try the Sandalwood Vanilla fragrance

88 I signed up for Coupons & E-Specials from Scott's Liquid Gold to this email addy; sisqi2001 at excite.com

89 I like Scott's Liquid Gold on FB; https://www.facebook.com/royalegacy/posts/168495689875838

90 I "Like" Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Facebook;
https://www.facebook.com/royalegacy/posts/10150169239565811

91 I like Sample Train on Facebook (Danielle Sg....s)
Shared; https://www.facebook.com/royalegacy/posts/211007342261714

92 I follow Sample Train on Twitter @royalegacy

93 I Follow Neoteric Cosmetics~(AlphaHydrox) on Twitter @royalegacy

94 I Follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter @royalegacy

95 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/63375937890295808
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:46 am

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:00 am

102. I am a Caboose rider
103. I would like to try the ALPHA HYDROX Foot & Problem Cream
104. I would like to try the Hawaiian Islands
105. I Like Sampletrain on Facebook
106. I signed up for newsletter and coupons on Scott's Liquid Gold
107. I Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and left a comment
108. I Like Neoteric Cosmetics on Facebook and left a comment
109. I Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
110. I Follow Soctt's Liquid Gold on Twitter
111. I Follow Neotric Cosmetics on Twitter
112. Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/cin_20/statuses/63813518985666560
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 am

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 am

Last edited by ossmcalc on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a 1 in the 115)

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:44 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next