Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code

Go down

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code Empty Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code

Post by Laura Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 am

Ah Goo Baby
Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkNSATvwvM-ZoYAd5PdMkEMNEWxoCp0zychLt14GShbKAbyYNOFg
Thanks to George from Ah Goo Baby, I was able to have my baby test out the plush pad.

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJv5xb7BZag_kozE-g5tXlyNcvij0D-5Bq1BdkL1JHO_yPKoK-vA
This plush pad is SO pretty and comes in a great looking designed box that makes the product seem that much more "expensive". Plus lots more colors to choose from!

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review & discount code Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFVvubYUVlk-7XPQ2OwrajDD8eF5FVj6-2C6bIuCPvVi_qyExQ

This was absolutely PERFECT for Kenzie since she is just getting into the stage where she needs to strengthen her neck muscles. This helps a lot because we have a dog as well, and even though we v acuum constantly there is some hairs left behind and i dont want her face on the floor. So I lay the plush pad down and it is so soft and cushiony for her. When she lays on it at first she will just smile and lay her head on it as if she likes the feel. : ) Then she does her exercises and when she starts to roll herself over it is nice because it has the fabric to still keep her from touching the carpet. I love this product and definately will get for friends baby showers! After she is done, it conveniently rolls up like a sleeping bag and fits nicely into a drawer we have for her downstairs.

If interested, George has provided a discount code for all Sampletrain members and guests! Take advantage of this, it's wonderful!!!
TRAIN11 at checkout for a 10% discount code. Expires May 1st,2011

Visit Ah Goo Baby on Facebook or visit them on their website to see more products!

Review Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received by Ah Goo Baby. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Ah Goo Baby. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down