Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review

5 posters

Go down

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Empty Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review

Post by sunrae Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review 4_bott10
About Contigo AUTOSEAL Products
Contigo® travel mugs and bottles feature the revolutionary new AUTOSEAL® patented technology that automatically seals between sips. The products – to-go coffee mugs, hydration bottles and kids mugs – are 100 percent leak-proof and spill-proof with superior insulation properties and are FDA approved and BPA free. Contigo is a brand of Ignite, a company with a passion for great products. For more information, visit www.gocontigo.com.

· The Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug is a reusable travel mug featuring patented technology to prevent spills and leaks.
· First travel mug with AUTOSEAL self-sealing lid technology, offering press-to-sip drinking.
· Unique automatic seal mechanism allows liquid to leave the mug only when user has engaged the button, making it safe for use around infants, active children, computers and other technology and while commuting.
· There are no lids to remove and no spouts to open—allowing for one-handed use, for on-the-go consumers.
· Unmatched by other brands on the market in the way that is defaults to a closed position, preventing accidental spills and leaks.
· Double-wall design features 18/8 stainless steel (18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel) and vacuum-insulated construction eliminates condensation.
· Keeps drinks hot for 4 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.
· Patented pressure-relief vent is designed to safely release excess steam away from the user’s face before the spout opens.
· The open design of the lid’s internal components allows for easy access when cleaning.
· Holds 16 fl. oz. and available in stainless steel silver and a variety of colors, and now, with trendy graphics.
· Sold at retailers nationwide and at www.gocontigo.com.
· Suggested retail price: $19.99.

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Dscn0610

The Review
I was sent Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug for review.

When I first read about this mug, I thought it would be difficult to press and keep a button depressed while drinking but it is NOT. The button is located on the opposite side of the drinking slot where your fingers naturally reside and is not in the least bit uncomfortable. The blue on the picture above is the button you need to press to drink, as you can see it is plenty big. I love that when you release the button it seals completely. Which I also tested when I knocked the bottle over several times, not a drop was spilled. Love this!

I tested this mug’s coldness feature out the other day when I was outside in the hot sun for more than 2 hours, it did a wonderful job of keeping my drink cold. I still had ice cubes in the bottle when I went back inside, try that with a regular bottle. I have not yet tested on a hot beverage but I will.

The Stainless Steel Mug meets the needs of the beverage enthusiast who wants a travel mug that keeps up with his or her active lifestyle. It is perfect for college students, business professionals, frequent commuters and working parents alike. The easy-to-hold design has a 16 fl. oz. capacity and fits in most car cup holders. It is available in stainless steel finish in silver or a variety of colors, and now, with trendy graphics.

“Many consumers don’t realize there is a difference between leak-proof and spill-proof. When a mug does not automatically default to a sealed state once it is used, it is not spill-poof. Other mugs on the market have binary buttons which need to be pressed to close, or require a spout cover to seal. These mugs can spill when tipped over. The Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Mug is the only mug that truly delivers on its promise. Its automatic seal mechanism prevents accidental spills and makes it safe for use in environments where it otherwise would not be, such as around infants, active children, computers or other electronics and while commuting.

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review New20y10

BPA Free Bottles from Contigo®
Refreshment at your fingertips, everywhere you go, anytime you thirst. That’s the convenience that Contigo® water bottles provide. From a rigorous exercise workout to a relaxing day at the beach, there’s a perfect Contigo® water bottle to accompany you and keep you hydrated.

· Quick access makes it easy to drink. Contigo® water bottles are designed for easy operation and use – no caps to open, no lids to remove.
· Contigo® water bottles are leak proof for dependable performance, even during active use.
· Designed for portability and durability for drinking on-the-run. Contigo® water bottles are built to meet the challenges of daily activities
Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Thermo10 Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Thermo11

Coffee Mugs from Contigo
®
You want the coffee mugs you buy to be as smart and stylish as you are. We don't blame you. That's why we have designed our Contigo® Ceramic Mugs, coffee mugs that marry the comfort and familiarity of your favorite ceramic mug, with the performance and style of a stainless steel coffee mug.

· Your new favorite ceramic coffee mugs. These coffee mugs keep your coffee hotter, longer. Smart.
· A traditional ceramic mug combined with modern stainless steel. Stylish.
· Finally, a ceramic coffee mug that doesn't require a sacrifice. Contigo® Ceramic Coffee Mugs - the best of both worlds.

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Kidsau10 Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Ss_kid10

Kids Cups and Food Jars from Contigo®

Cool looking for kids while high functioning for parents, AUTOSEAL® Kids Cups are impossible to spill and are 100% leak-proof, making them perfect for kids to use in the car, at home and throughout their active day! And unlike sippy cups, there are no valves and no straws so no parts to lose or replace! Perfect for school lunches, pair up an AUTOSEAL® Kids Cup with the vacuum-insulated Contigo® Food Jar, for healthy, nutritional meal options.

· AUTOSEAL® Technology automatically seals between sips.
· Push the button to sip, release the button to seal for easy, one-handed drinking.
· Kids Cups are 100% spill-proof and 100% leak-proof.
· Perfect for kids over 3 years of age who have outgrown sippy cups but haven’t outgrown spilling!
· Kids Cups and Food Jars are top rack dishwasher safe for easy care.

Buy your own Contigo AUTOSEAL Products at www.gocontigo.com.

While you at it check them out on Facebook or Twitter to keep up-to-date on new products and deals
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Empty Re: Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review

Post by flameworker Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm

These are awesome. I need the mugs for my coffee, I love that it stays warm for so long. I think the water bottles are super cool because there is a spot to put some money so you don't have to carry a purse or wallet. Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review Empty Re: Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug Review

Post by wicked1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Nice products!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Callie44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 pm

This was a great site! wow I would love to have one of the mugs to keep my coffee hot while I'm on the road going to work. It's a 30 minute drive........ thumbs up

Callie44
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 am

I have a Contigo Autoseal Stainless Mug and it is my favorite one to take with me. I does keep my tea nice and warm for me when I have to travel a few hours from home. I love it!
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down