Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review

4 posters

Go down

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Empty World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review

Post by sunrae Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 am

The Company

World of Green ® is a concept I have been thinking about since I discovered earth-friendly products.
Through our vast research, we learned there are many passionate companies out there that are doing their part to create products that reduce waste, reuse materials, use certified and organic ingredients, employ fair trade practices and more. All efforts that improve our planet’s survival. We wanted people to know about these options. So together, we co-founded Eco Shoppe®, the original retail store that features earth-friendly products from a number of different categories.

That’s why I wanted to create an online place that brings together the largest selection of green products, solutions and information
. A place where responsible merchants of all sizes from all over the world can showcase their eco-friendly products. A place that defines “green” with the highest standards, in terms that are easy to understand. A place where people can be inspired through daily tips and blogs about eco-conscious trends and developments. It’s one place. It’s one world. It’s World of Green®
– Roberta Modena, Founder of World of Green®

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Dscn0515

The Review

Roberta from World of Green sent me the EcoUsable® stainless steel filtered water bottle to review.

EcoUsable® presents the world's first Environmentally Safe Stainless Filtered Water Bottle. Enjoy filtered tap water on the go instantly filtered as you drink through the ech2o sport top! This exclusive top removes up to 99.99% of pollutants for up to 100 gallons* of great tasting filtered water. Each 25 oz. 304 food grade stainless steel water bottle is non-leaching, BPA-free, reusable, lightweight, and taste-neutral. All parts are made of FDA approved materials and are environmentally safe. The Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration System is an entire water filtration plant within a portable bottle. The patented Ionic-Absorption Micro-Filtration reduces up to 99.99% of contaminates

Talk about having fresh clean water available wherever you need it. The bottle holds 25 oz of water and is light and compact, which makes it great for hiking, biking, picnics, camping or any outdoor activity. With the built in filter system you can drink from tap water, streams, rivers, lakes and pools.

With 1.5 million tons of plastic waste being created by bottled water, using a reusable one like this helps to reduce our dependence on both plastic and petroleum. I love that the EcoUsable Stainless Steel bottle is 100% recyclable. I feel good that I am doing my part in saving mother earth by using reusable water bottles instead of using plastic bottles that fill up our landfills.

I have been trying to live a greener lifestyle and this bottle fits right in with my plans. I cleaned my bottle per the instructions and filled it with water from the tap and placed in the refrigerator. After I figured out you drink through the flip top like a straw, I enjoyed water with a crisp clean taste - in other words no taste! I put ice cubes in it and it kept my water cold for hours. Great for keeping by the couch to increase my water intake.

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Dscn0518 World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Dscn0519

I have been taking the bottle when we eat out because we do not like the taste of resturant water. So nice to have great tasting water no matter where we go. The bottle comes in several sizes including one perfect for the kids lunch box - I plan to get one for my granddaughter.

It will be easy to achieve my goal of reducing my family’s carbon footprint with World of Green’s large selection of green products, solutions and information all available on one website. I am very happy to have found them! They have everything from Home & Garden, Fashion & Gifts, Eco Family (from baby to pets), Natural Beauty, Eco Alternatives (lots of ways to conserve here) and Eco Food.

Check out the World of Green ® website I am sure you will find something to make your life more earth friendly. We must all do our part!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Empty Re: World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review

Post by flameworker Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review 183107 These bottles sound great and I love their shape!! I also love World of Green!!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review Empty Re: World of Green & EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle Review

Post by Kathleen Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I am definitely going to check out their website. Their items look and seem fabulous. Thanks for letting me know about them.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Sounds Great!! Love finding more green products! Thanks great review. Am checking out website now!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down