Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10

+9
brandyblurbs
wicked1
Litlbel
Darth Vapor
Kathleen
ossmcalc
juliapotter
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 Empty BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 am

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 Bwc-frnt-1

For over 40 years BeautyWithoutCruelty has been a company with a mission - ethical, cruelty-free products that are made with natural, organic, and safe ingredients, are superior in performance, and are an exceptional value. BeautyWithoutCruelty products was founded in England by trustees of the BWC Charitable Trust, an animal welfare organization with a business philosophy that is 100% vegetarian and 100% natural. BWC is the leading name in intelligent, responsible and compassionate beauty care.

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 045226 BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 045227

I recently received a BeautyWithoutCruelty Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Volume Plus Conditioner for review.
The BWC Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo is a gentle, plant-based formula for fine, flat, thinning hair that thoroughly cleans while adding volume, fullness, and body. Natures conditioning jojoba and penetrating plant proteins combined with panthenol and biotin, strengthen and protect each hair strand. Special botanicals, vitamins, and pure organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils improve your hairs look and texture. Hair will feel naturally thicker and fuller.

BWC Volume Plus Conditioner is a natural, plant-based formula for fine, flat, thinning hair. Natures conditioning ingredients help restore your hairs vitality while maximizing volume, body and fullness. Special Botanicals combined with natural plant proteins and select vitamins moisturize, protect, and nurture each hair strand while helping eliminate static fly-aways and reduce frizz. Pure organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils help repair, strengthen and revitalize your hair for a fresh, no build-up, natural look. Your hair will feel naturally thicker and fuller after every treatment.
BeautyWithoutCruelty hair care are;
* Never tested on animals
* No animal ingredients
* Paraben Free
* 100% Vegetarian
* Organic Ingredients
* 100% Pure Organic Essential Oils

I like this combo set because it smells like flowers and herbs and not a manufactured perfume, It has a nice, pleasant scent. It helps with giving my hair more volume. The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner made my hair feels soft and alive after use.

You can buy this and other great Hair Care, Skin Care, Body Care, Colour Cosmetics and More at BeautyWithoutCruelty Online Store or at your favorite Natural foods retailer. Stop in to any local natural foods retailer and ask for BWC by name. Also available at :
* drugstore.com
* smartbomb.com
* luckyvitamin.com
* vitasprings.com
* Internatural
* bytheplanet.com

Thanks to Ms. Brittney C. of BeautyWithoutCruelty who generously offered a BWC Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditoner Set (of your choice) to 1 lucky SampleTrain member!

How to enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit BeautyWithoutCruelty and tell me a product or 2 that you would like to try.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" BeautyWithoutCruelty on Facebook and tell them you read a review here on Sampletrain.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Follow BeautyWithoutCruelty on Twitter.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
#Win an Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner Set from @bwcv at @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 4/10 http://bit.ly/dI3VIc

Note: Retweet once a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. (thats addt'l 12 extra entries)

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above plus 12 addt'l extra entries if you retweet daily.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. BeautyWithoutCruelty is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Apr. 10, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by BeautyWithoutCruelty. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 Empty Re: BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10

Post by flameworker Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:15 am

1 ~ I am a sampletrain member
2 ~ I would love to try the facial cleansers, mascara & eyeliner
3 ~ I like Beauty Without Cruelty on facebook and posted
4 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
5 ~ I follow bwcv on twitter
6 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
7 ~ http://twitter.com/#!/theresec13/status/52613735164022784
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10 Empty Re: BeautyWithoutCruelty ~ Aromatherapy Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Giveaway ends 4/10

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

8 I am a sampletrain member.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

9 I would love to try the Vitamin C Skincare line

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 am

10 I like beauty without cruelty on facebook

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 am

11 I like sampletrain on facebook.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 am

12 I follow beauty without cruelty on twitter @avocadosandwich

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 am

13 I follow sampletrain on twitter @avocadosandwich

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by juliapotter Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:54 am

14 I tweeted the giveaway @avocadosandwich

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

juliapotter
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:38 pm

15. I am a Caboose Rider.
16. I would like to try the Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Eye Pencils .04 oz in Soft Brown.
17. I "Like" BeautyWithoutCruelty on Facebook and left a comment.
18. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
19. Follow BeautyWithoutCruelty on Twitter.
20. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
21. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/52786606544928768

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm

22. Sampletrain member
23. Would love to try their fragrance free skin care line
24. Like Sampletrain
25. Like Beauty without Cruelty and left comment
26. Follow Sampletrain
27. Follow BeautyWithoutCruelty
28. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/52826449639514112
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm

29 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider
30 I like to try the Sweet Lavender Body Lotion and I think they have some great colors of eye shadows, too.
31 I wrote a review on Alexa (royalegacy)
32 I like BeautyWithoutCruelty on Facebook ~Danielle SG....s;
33 I like Sample Train on Facebook (Danielle Sg....s)
34 I follow Sample Train on Twitter @royalegacy
35 I follow BeautyWithoutCruelty on Twitter @royalegacy
36 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/52844349800714240
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 pm

37. Sampletrain member
38. I would like to try the moisture plus shampoo and conditioner
39. I follow beauty without cruelty on twitter
40. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/52848097272938496
41. I follow sampletrain on twitter
42. I liked sampletrain on facebook
43. i liked beauty without cruelty on facebook
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 pm

44. I am a Caboose Rider

45. I visited BWC website and would like the Volume Plus Shampoo and Conditioner that is being offered.

46. I "liked" BWC on Facebook, and left a comment

47. I "liked" Sampletrain on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:29 pm

52.http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/53539258354507776
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:04 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next