Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only

5 posters

Go down

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only Empty FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only Kit_GiftCard_400x166

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers Click “take the survey online”.

Offer is limited to the customers of Southern California Edison and Southern California Gas Company who participate in the Home Energy Efficiency Survey program by completing a Mail-In or Online Energy 15 survey. All completed surveys must be submitted no later than December 15, 2010. Limit one Home Energy Kit and one $10 gift card per household.

i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only Empty Re: FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only

Post by jersma Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 am

yay it says i will also get a free gift and the starbucks card
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only Empty Re: FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only

Post by flameworker Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:08 pm

ooooo you lucky girl
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm sad because site says offer is for SCE AND SCGC (which i have) but form seems only for SCE because my acct# starts with a "1".

OCEAN: Can you dig up / Or is there another form for this Starbucks offer for "Southern California Gas Co"? (aka "The Gas Company") - Thanks.

But did send link to parents.

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

try this link germany
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ocean: No. But just now figured it out. SCE is for electricity (I have LADWP). SCE apparently also owns SCGC (which is news to me now) which is gas. This offer does not apply to me. So close though. Thanks for your efforts.
FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only 59235 FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card and Kit For Socal Edison Customers only 373257

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

yw G !
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 pm

the reason they ask for the so cal gas info is so they can give you a full energy report and how to save energy. the offer is from SCE and is listed on their website and i just got my bill today and it was on an insert in there too.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:15 pm

OK, I did the survey this morning. I have SCE, but I do not have gas to my home. It went through just fine. I left the gas questions alone and empty. As long as you are a customer of one it will work.

I am expecting my kit and card to arrive in January. Smile
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm

I am not a SCE customer nor do i have an acct with them. I do not have an account which starts with a "3". This appears to be an electricity offer. I have LADWP as electric co. I have SoCal Gas Co but acct starts with "1". Short of guessing an acct# starting with "3" (which i'm sure they'll verify b4 sending gc), does this offer still apply to me? The form wouldn't accept my gas acct#. Please tell me if i'm missing something here so i can apply.

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

my gas acct doesn't start with a 3 and yeah they match the SCE service # with the address. sorry germany!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Here are the facts:

To complete the survey, you’ll need:

* to be an active SCE residential customer.
* your name and address as it appears on your bill.
* your service account number (located in the upper left corner of your bill—it looks like 3-xxx-xxxx-xx*).

Germany, I did take another look at the beginning of the survey and you are right. How is LA's water? We have a 600' deep well on our property and have not tasted city water in years.
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 pm

over
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down