Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample

3 posters

Go down

Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample Empty Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample

Post by Laura Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:50 am

The Don't Bite Me! Patch is available nationally for the first time after they flew off the shelves in limited distribution last summer. Our discreet, topical skin patch delivers a blend of Vitamin B1 and Aloe, making it natural, simple and safe. Features of the patch are: waterproof, full body coverage, safe for use on children, long lasting and ease of use. Say goodbye to messy sprays, lotions and towelettes. Also, the patch is clear so it's perfect for use on all skin tones. It can even be worn beneath clothing!

If you would like a free sample of our "Don't Bite Me! Patch", please submit your name, address and contact number, and we'll be happy to send a sample to you!
http://dontbitemepatch.com/contact-us
Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample Dont-bite-me-patch

Last edited by Laura on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample Empty Re: Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample

Post by ldl511 Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 am

This is also being offered in parenting magazines. I saw it in a mag at the doctor's office when we were at the ENT for my little one.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample Empty Re: Don't bite me Mosquito Repellant sample

Post by flameworker Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 pm

I hope I get this, I really need it for out in the yard. I've only used sprays, never tried the wipes.....good idea.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 pm

These do come. You get 1 patch that you can wear for like 18 hrs.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue May 11, 2010 1:07 pm

After submitting page:

ERROR - Failed Spammer Checks - Err#101 !!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down