Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

iRazoo

2 posters

Go down

iRazoo Empty iRazoo

Post by SweetieAbby Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

Heyy everyone check out this site called iRazoo!
Each month you could be redeeming $5 Amazon giftcards for free...did I say FREE!!! hehe totally awesome site!
All you have to do EVERYDAY (quick & easy task) is log in and search two topics separately. That's a total of 50 points already! Twisted Evil
You could also earn 50 extra points every day by commenting on your recommended site...sooo thats a total of 100 points each day! Wink

After a whole month (30 days) you would have already made 3000 points by just doing that simple task every single day of the whole friggin month! yayyy!

With 3000 points you can redeem that $5 Amazon Giftcard! hehe it's a simple task! :D and there are other redeemable prizes (personally I love drool the amazon giftcards!

Hehe I hope you find this very interesting! <3

I do hope you join this wonderful community and if you can, it would be greatly appreciated if you sign up under me:
http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=SweetieAbby

I really need your help by using my referral link BUT like I said it's up to you. I'm not trying to spam, but I do hope you will! Thank you everyone :D

SweetieAbby
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

iRazoo Empty Re: iRazoo

Post by Laura Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 am

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down