Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel

4 posters

Go down

FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel Empty FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel Login or register. Click on “Make Your Statement”, then make your cards. For the first 50,000 people.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel Empty Re: FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel

Post by Patty432 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Camel always wants me and my husband both to call in to sign up because it cannot confirm us.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel Empty Re: FREE Customized Business Cards from Camel

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:02 pm

i had trouble logging in earlier it always say incorrect password so i click on forgot password tab and yes it asked me to call to get my personal id # but i didnt call, i just sign up again with a different email and it worked.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 am

this was a real pain in the behind! after i registered it showed some address in Minnesota!! so i had to change that and then i couldn't figure out what to do next! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 am

if it was for something more appealing i woulda done it but i had passed on this one .. ( shame i love to add tobacco co's )

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down