Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It

3 posters

Go down

I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It Empty I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It

Post by flameworker Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

I got an "e-movie ticket" movie code I will give someone who can figure out how to use it. First one interested to respond I'll give the code and info.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It Empty Re: I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm

HUH??? I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It 213660 What the heck is an e-movie ticket?? Never heard of that before. If someone knows in here can someone please explain. Sounds interesting. Then again I'm a movie buff so anything that has to do with movies is interesting to me. Thanks. I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It 89397
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It Empty Re: I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It

Post by flameworker Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

These are the instructions that come with the code:

You were one of the first to respond to the Snackpicks Newsletter, so please follow these easy steps to get your movie ticket.

1. SUPER IMPORTANT! Write down your code exactly as it appears above.

Closing this window will make the code disappear and you'll be unable to access it again.
  2. Enter your unique code and download your e-movie certificate from kelloggrewards by 8/31/10. Your printed e-movie certificate expires on 10/31/10.
  3. Download your e-movie ticket and enjoy the show!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm

So basically this is for someone who has high speed internet so they can see the movie on there computer. Cool. I hope someone will enjoy it. I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It 198282
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm

No I beleive it's an actual movie ticket. I think I'll print it out and mail it to whoever wants it.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:27 pm

You should put it on listia!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm

well I just printed it and yes it's one ticket and now it has my name on it because I printed it to make sure it was a real ticket and not what lsmile said. I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It 831422 Now I have to use it myself i guess I have Movie Code If Someone Can Use It 831422
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down