Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~

3 posters

Go down

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ Empty Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~

Post by flameworker Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

This one is on Facebook where you have to "share" it with your friends. Go to this page and click connect with Facebook to get your code.

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ 910549 You must have 50 friends or more, otherwise you have to pay shipping ($1.99).

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ Mouse%2520Pad
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~

Post by Litlbel Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

I only wish i had 50 friends, lol but i dont so i guess i dont get one... o well nana
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Same here Litlbel....I don't use facebook as a social site, use it for freebies only except for our oldest and his girlfriend. It helps me keep tabs on those two...lol. They post a lot of stuff on there they shouldn't and it let's us parents know the truth about what's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:29 pm

You need freebie friends then Free Mouse Pad From Artscow ~Facebook~ 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

I HAVE 20-SOMETHING FRIENDS lol NOT ENOUGH. IM THE SAME, I DONT USE FACEBOOK FOR SOCIALIZING, JUST FREEBIES.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm

This coupon has expired.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down