Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Address Labels?

+6
Patty432
Laura
ldl511
lsmile4freebies
Deedee
la.vie.boheme
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Address Labels? Empty Address Labels?

Post by la.vie.boheme Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm

So does anyone know of any good ones bedsides the Paralyzed Vets and St. Joseph's school? I need some new address labels. Smile
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Address Labels? Empty Re: Address Labels?

Post by Deedee Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, we just figured out that paralyzed vets are asking for a donation now, and the form won't go through unless you give a donation, they ask for CC info and everything... but have you tried Cystic Fibrosis? they usually come through and they have some pretty flowered ones usually, also PETA sends them out too, but then you need an entire email box just for the spam you are going to get from them, so beware.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 pm

LOL.. PETA.. I love animals but I think these people go too far. I will try Cystic Fibrosis though. Too bad about the vets. They always gave a zillion labels each time. I moved a few months back, so the only labels I have right now are St. Joseph.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Oh, you are lucky...I'm all about the address labels girl. I'll hook you up..here..
there's this one
Susan G. Komen For The Cure..(breast cancer awareness)
here is the link to a certain page but be sure to read it. I signed up a long while back and I'm on there mailing list now so they just send them to me randomly.
http://www.dimensionprinting.com/contact/contact-requestfreepart.aspx
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Okay back when I first moved here like 4 to 5 years ago I needed address labels and I signed up everywhere. But I guess it's harder now. Because most ask for a donation. Here is a list of all the ones who I have address labels from.

March of Dimes

Susan G. Komen for the Cure (breast cancer awareness)

National Foundation for Cancer Research

American Heart Association

St. Labre Indian School.

Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) . I never signed up for this , but it came to me in the mail and I guess they got my name from the list somewhere.

American Lung Association

St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital

Paralyzed Veterans of America

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes sent me some one time (I love America theme) long time ago..can't remember.

And then I happened to get some free ones at a wedding site one time...and you got to pick what picture you wanted for your address label. But of course that was long ago too. It was from MagnetStreet. It was one of those grab it while you still can freebies. And you have to remember I've been doing freebies since 2007.
Now once you get on these people's mailing list they once in a while do send you more labels throughout the year. So it's nice to have them. I'm in charge of sending get well cards, sypathy cards, thinking about you cards, and get well cards to the members of the Red Hat Society club I'm in. So all these labels do come in handy. Wink
Now I've heard of some I have never gotten like Wild Life Federation or something like that where the labels have animals they are trying to save. And I haven't seen these either.
And I have never gotten the Peta ones or even seen those.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 pm

I get some from the National Humane Society and from the ASPCA.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Thank you ISmile! Very helpful, I'm going to check these all out! I did get the PETA address labels several years ago, about 3 or 4 addresses back in my moving history.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am

the peta ones aren't very good quality...

I just got the WWF (World Wildlife Federation) ones in the mail last a couple weeks ago, very very pretty. I forgot about them. I think I will go and sign up for a few of these because I just moved here in January and I only have like three sheets of them. I go through a lot. I also use address labels to personalize my books. That way I know if i accidentally leave one on a bus, it might just get returned to me.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:27 am

Laura wrote:boheme-
lol you are lucky! ismile is the person to know. she writes EVERYTHING down!! Smile
i didnt know about veterans. that is too bad. i would get notepads, stickers, labels, etc and nice ones and now im getting ready to move!!! ohhhh
Well, actually I didn't write these down believe it or not. I just went to my address labels drawer and started to pull them out and look at the back of them and listed where they all came from. So Razz there!!! Thought you were so smart there. Wink LOL
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 am

ldl511 wrote:I get some from the National Humane Society and from the ASPCA.
Okay now see....this one I haven't gotten either. Not for the lack of trying man!!! Mad Especially since someone told me they are cute with cats and dogs on the labels...crap!!! tapping foot I did sign up with them one time but all they sent me was a window cling in case of a fire or something happening you put on the window cling how many pets you have..number of dogs...and number of cats. So they can go in and rescue them..... turtle
Now do you have to give a donation for this one too?? Because I want these really bad. Someone help a girl out here. hmm
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 am

la.vie.boheme wrote:Thank you ISmile! Very helpful, I'm going to check these all out! I did get the PETA address labels several years ago, about 3 or 4 addresses back in my moving history.
See, I haven't gotten NONE from Peta and I signed up for there magazine like months ago and I'm still getting the magazines but not the labels. And you would think it would cost them less to send me the labels. Or since I'm a subscriber for the magazine already that they would hook my up with labels anyways.... Mad See?? AAAHH>> the frustration of it all..... apple How did you sign up for the PETA ones?? Do tell??
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am

Deedee wrote:the peta ones aren't very good quality...

I just got the WWF (World Wildlife Federation) ones in the mail last a couple weeks ago, very very pretty. I forgot about them. I think I will go and sign up for a few of these because I just moved here in January and I only have like three sheets of them. I go through a lot. I also use address labels to personalize my books. That way I know if i accidentally leave one on a bus, it might just get returned to me.
Okay Deedee...so you have the link to the World Wildlife Federation one??? Pleaazzzzeee...me want those too...man, sad I haven't gotten any with animals on them yet...this stinks.... tapping foot Can somebody hook me up with World Wildlife Federation and PETA address labels...many thanks..if you do... thank you
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 am

ldl511 wrote:I get some from the National Humane Society and from the ASPCA.
Okay,....hold up...you mean to tell me these are too separate ones right?? You get some labels from the ASPCA and then from the National Humane Society too??? confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 am

I like the WWF ones, I haven't gotten the ASPCA or the national humane society ones either...oh actually i think i did a long time ago.

I don't know how i got the WWF ones, i think they just got my address. That is one way these companies ask for donations. They send you the stuff without you even asking, then they have their hand out. But I have been known to stuff a dollar or two in an envelope and then the free stuff keeps flowing.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am

PETA AND ASPCA
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 am

yeah, peta ones are actually even cheaply made, like the paper they are printed on is thinner or something, and the pictures on them are not really cute at all.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 am

Deedee wrote:I like the WWF ones, I haven't gotten the ASPCA or the national humane society ones either...oh actually i think i did a long time ago.

I don't know how i got the WWF ones, i think they just got my address. That is one way these companies ask for donations. They send you the stuff without you even asking, then they have their hand out. But I have been known to stuff a dollar or two in an envelope and then the free stuff keeps flowing.
Oh, okay...but how do I even begin to get the World Wildlife Federation ones?? You would think they would have sent me a thing along with labels asking for donations since I'm on the list for others. What can I do??
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

Laura wrote:PETA AND ASPCA

Deedee wrote:yeah, peta ones are actually even cheaply made, like the paper they are printed on is thinner or something, and the pictures on them are not really cute at all.
Well I woudn't know. Since neither of them has sent me any labels. And I do want them. If I like them I'll use them if not then I'll toss them but I want the chance to at least take a look at them...man. sad
And also I need the ones from World Wildlife Federation. Now those alot of people tell me they are nice. What did they look like this time for ya Dee?? roll
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am

Inever got any from peta, I got some from breast cancer awareness and from some hunting place. and of coarse the indian schools.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

well, i have looked all over their site and i don't see where you can just sign up...you have to donate. So I don't know if I can help you with the WWF ones.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

They say ABCF on them. Oh, I see, its from the American Breast Cancer Foundation. Did they ever have a freebie? It says Im a supporter on them. But I've never donated to them.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am

I dont know where my hunting ones came from, they dont say, but I found another sheet of labels from The Nature Conservancy. I dont remember signing up with them for a freebie, but it may have been for a sticker or something.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 am

yeah, they had that 3 day breast cancer walk...they sent out little plastic pink rings that said Susan Komen on them...I wonder if that is the same?
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am

Deedee wrote:yeah, they had that 3 day breast cancer walk...they sent out little plastic pink rings that said Susan Komen on them...I wonder if that is the same?
I remember that, I never got the ring, maybe they sent me labels instead?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:Thank you ISmile! Very helpful, I'm going to check these all out! I did get the PETA address labels several years ago, about 3 or 4 addresses back in my moving history.
See, I haven't gotten NONE from Peta and I signed up for there magazine like months ago and I'm still getting the magazines but not the labels. And you would think it would cost them less to send me the labels. Or since I'm a subscriber for the magazine already that they would hook my up with labels anyways.... Mad See?? AAAHH>> the frustration of it all..... apple How did you sign up for the PETA ones?? Do tell??

It was over 3 years ago that I got the PETA labels but I think I had signed up for a comic book about poor treatment of circus animals and this came a few months later on it's own.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next