Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family

3 posters

Go down

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family Empty FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

Request a FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family
You will receive a verification e-mail. Please click the link inside the e-mail within 24 hours to confirm your request for a FREE Webcam, courtesy of Charter.

Specific shipment-tracking information will be e-mailed to you in a few days. If you do not receive your tracking information after one week, please contact fulfillment@chartercom.com for an update.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family Empty Re: FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family 89397 FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family 861733

Back to top Go down

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family Empty Re: FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family

Post by wandadh Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

FREE Webcam for Military Friends and Family 89397 I sent one to my Mother In Law, because my Bother In Law is deploying in August.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

They are out now... Mad
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down