Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

What deals or freebies can you not pass up?

2 posters

Go down

What deals or freebies can you not pass up? Empty What deals or freebies can you not pass up?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 am

For instance, I have a stock pile of the items below. I just can't pass up a deal when I see it for the following items. When I say deal I mean either free or close to free.

Shampoo & conditioner
Toothpaste & toothbrushes
Feminine products
Razors
Body wash
Dish soap
Tote bags

What's your freebie or deal fetish?

Back to top Go down

What deals or freebies can you not pass up? Empty Re: What deals or freebies can you not pass up?

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 am

Honestly mine is the almost exact same as your minus the tote bags add the mouthwash. I love totes but hunt these other items down with a passion. The most I will pay for any of these is 99 cents and I get all name brands! Just got the Colgate deal at CVS yesterday. If you have the $1 off coupons you can actually make money off those right now.

Shampoo & Conditioner
Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Feminine products
Razors
Body wash
Dish soap
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

What deals or freebies can you not pass up? Empty Re: What deals or freebies can you not pass up?

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Everything but the mouth wash. And I like the tshirts if the form isn't so complicated to fill out. Anything by Dove. And socks when I can get my hands on them. But I'm having a hard time with razors this time around. And anything on facebook till I can get fast internet.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

How about at the store lsmile? Do have anything you just can't pass up buying when it's on sale? I bet you can't pass up a great deal on soaps!! What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 967279 What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 191807 I got an awesome deal on Pomegranat Dial a few weeks back, I think it was 15 cents a bar after sales and coupons.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Yeah, I do have really bad bars of soap compulse buying problems. The thing is ....they do get used. So it isn't a total waste of money because it's a necessity. But I can't seem to get good deals like the one you just described. But that is because I don't leave the house much unless I have to. So I might be missing out on alot of sales out there. But since we don't have health insurance we are trying to do what is first our main thing which is having everyone take care of there needs as far as seeing doctors for this and that and having to pay out of our pockets.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Ok, here I go getting off track...lol.

Flame, I bought the cranberry Dial at a steal. Did you try yours yet? Haven't tried mine yet. I'm usually a Dove bar soap girl but I couldn't resist the price of the Dial.

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm

WEll dang it!!!! Where the heck do you go buy those bars of Dial for such a cheap price?? I just thought it was one of those CVS things Flame did. Are they somewhere in particular?? Cuz at .15 cents a bars....I'm ready to go get some...just point me to the right direction then. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 796435
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah it was a CVS deal. They were on sale for cheap and maybe it was a Extra Care Bucks back thing and then I used a coupon on top of that so it came out to 15 cents. I think Ocean had it posted in the "deals" section.

What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 198282 Ocean What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 861733

I thought the soap smelled really great at first but after being used it just kinda smells like Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 502925 You know that sort of plastic sweet smell. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 148170 So I guess depending who you are that could be good or bad. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 213660 I bet Patty would like it. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 191807 The price was so good, to good to pass. I would buy it again if the price was right for sure. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 967279
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeppers, the Dial soap was a CVS deal that Ocean posted about and I agree I think it was an ECB thing and a coupon on top of that to get it so cheap.

FLAME......rofl at your scent combination description. Even funnier is that I can imagine just what it smells like based on that description. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 148170

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am

I smelled the bar of soap in the box before getting it wet and decided it smells more like Twizzlers. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 191807 What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 am

A cross between Barbie, strawberry shortcake and Twizzlers. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 213660 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 pm

OMG!!!!! You two are so hilarious!!! What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 502925
If it smells like that then I'm glad I didn't buy it after all. That would be too much for me. But I can definetely smell it after that description you all. I had a strawberry baby doll that when you squeezed her stomach she would blow strawberry scented kisses at you...and I soooo know what you mean. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 719413
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:49 pm

What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 373257 strawberry kisses What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Yep! She was the Strawberry Shortcake babydoll. I still have it. She's a collector's item now I bet. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm

I remember that doll. My sister had it. She had Strawberry Shortcake curtains, bedding, also. Those were the days. What deals or freebies can you not pass up? 561787

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down