Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

2 FREE $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco

3 posters

Go down

2 FREE  $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco Empty 2 FREE $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Get 2 FREE $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco. you need sign up and they will send the GC in the mail.

Use Promo code: 50385

Store Locator
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

2 FREE  $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco Empty Re: 2 FREE $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 pm

If you live in Florida there is no point in trying to do this. I got these before, for my boyfriend, and no place would take it. They even send you a paper telling you which places would take the GC thing, we went to all the places and no luck. Everyone in the places said to sell them they have to have a licences to directly sell them with a GC/coupon. They said the only way you can get them is to get them directly from the factory or possibly online. So we gave up on it because there was no point here.
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

2 FREE  $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco Empty Re: 2 FREE $10 GC to try Natural American Spirit Tobacco

Post by ldl511 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm

I have gotten so many of these and do not even smoke. I get them for a friend and she uses them in an emergency. She says these cigs are so nasty that you all most pass out.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down