Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

United States of America VS England Update

3 posters

Go down

United States of America VS England Update Empty United States of America VS England Update

Post by flameworker Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/?cc=5901&ver=us

USA vs England

2:30pm ET

Make sure to set your DVRs or TIVOs or DIVOs or whatever, just plop yer kester in front of the TV ya'll this will be a good game and come on....USA USA USA!!!

~Sixty years ago, the United States stunned England in the World Cup
in one of the most storied upsets in sports history. A win in South
Africa might not prove to be as legendary, but could be more
significant.

The U.S. and England meet Saturday in one of the most highly anticipated matches of this World Cup.

Joe Gaetjens scored to give the U.S. a 1-0 victory over England during the 1950 World Cup in Brazil. The performance is one of U.S. soccer's
cornerstone moments, and perhaps England's biggest disappointment.

The anticipation for the rematch has been building since both teams were drawn into the same group in December.

United States of America VS England Update 967279 IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!

Last edited by flameworker on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

United States of America VS England Update Empty Re: United States of America VS England Update

Post by flameworker Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!

United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

United States of America VS England Update Empty Re: United States of America VS England Update

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Well since you're all just WILD about the World Cup and HOUNDING me to know the score of the game...here are the results!

Tie 1-1

We got sort of a lucky goal but we'll take it United States of America VS England Update 198282 and we'll take the tie too United States of America VS England Update 561787 Good game and good results. United States of America VS England Update 525190 USA
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

leaf
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:55 pm

flameworker wrote:Well since you're all just WILD about the World Cup and HOUNDING me to know the score of the game...here are the results!

lol.........sorry Flame, not a soccer fan at all. But I did read your post, does that count????

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm

It totally counts. United States of America VS England Update 191807 No one's a soccer fan but that's okay....I am and I'll just keep updated ya'll if you like it or not. United States of America VS England Update 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Flame, I thought for sure you'd be giving us the latest. Every day that I see something about the US team, I think of you now. United States of America VS England Update 809394

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:47 am

I'm a soccer fan!! I have been watching the USA games and the Mexico games (on the spanish channels so I can hear the guy yell "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL"). It's been exciting thus far!!

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

I have been crazy busy and I didn't think anyone noticed there was no soccer chatter United States of America VS England Update 502925 Our second game was an wild game we came back in the second half and scored three goals....and then they took one away FOR NO REASON. Then to top that off they did it to us again in yesterdays game. We scored our first goal fair and square and it was taken away. ARGH!! Our guys did it though. They put in another goal and won the game 1-0.

United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837 United States of America VS England Update 399837
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 pm

We are the top team in our group. We go on to play against Ghana Saturday the 26th so get your noise makers ready because this will be a good one!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm

I want a vevezoula (or however you spell it) LOL

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah...my neighbors would LOVE that. Great idea, maybe a didgeridoo would have the same effect. HAHAHA I want one too. I have a whistle that I blow out of my windows!!! My dog ate my thunder sticks United States of America VS England Update 96774 she doesn't like them as much as I do. United States of America VS England Update 68990 United States of America VS England Update 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 pm

My dogs bark at the vacuum, I can't imagine trying to blow a whistle or anything else LOL

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Roxy hates the vacuum too so just imagine the thunder sticks. She does this jumping, lunging, biting thing that would probably scare the pants off anyone else. United States of America VS England Update 502925 Then she pops the sticks, cuz they're like balloons. United States of America VS England Update 502925 United States of America VS England Update 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down