Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle

+4
i_love_the_ocean
germany offer
Laura
jersma
8 posters

Go down

free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle Empty free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle

Post by jersma Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 pm

https://secure.simplegreen.com/special_offers_try_it.php

enter email, they will send you a secret code - come back and enter it...do the short survey...after you finish the product will show up on an order screen...submit, create an account..and submit order!!..it will come up as $0.00)
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle Empty Re: free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:07 pm

After numerous tries, I keep getting....

Sorry!
But we are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again later!

Back to top Go down

free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle Empty Re: free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle

Post by jersma Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:44 pm

i just got thru again. try it again jill. probably lots of people accessing it at one time.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Sorry!

Please try again later!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 pm

IE & Firefox gave same comment, but Firefox indicated this is an "untrusted" site.

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Jill wrote:After numerous tries, I keep getting....

Sorry!

Please try again later!

if you get that msg, just keep hitting refresh,their site is getting hit hard with traffic. it was a pain in the butt BUT i finally got through after 30 minutes. remember, PATIENCE is a VIRTUE
Smile

Congratulations! Your order has been successfully placed.
Thank you for using our store. An order notification has been sent to your e-mail address.
Your order will be processed according to the delivery details.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

i tried one more time but this is what i got!

Due to overwhelming demand we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you for your patience.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 pm

I finally got thru (it's very, very slow) but it seems they are doing it a bit differently now. After the survey part, you pick the product and then get a message saying they will send an email in a few days to tell you how to complete your info for the free offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I got the email, but I don't remember giving a mailing address in the beginning. I guess I didn't get the order screen, jersma.

You would think a company like Simple Green would have their "stuff" together! Seems there are several responses from them!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm

I didn't get the order screen either......I did get the email with the code in the beginning and put that in, then did the survey, then it said to pick which one I wanted, after I did that it came up saying I would receive an email in a few days telling me what to do next and that they would request my address then. I went into my profile anyhow after replying to a different email they sent to confirm my joining and put my address in.

We'll see what happens next. free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle 213660

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:55 pm

I got through and it said i will get a email in a few days telling me how to get my free sample confused we shall see
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Litlbel wrote:I got through and it said i will get a email in a few days telling me how to get my free sample confused we shall see

Same free Simple Green Cleaner w/Diluting Spray Bottle 213660
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 am

Due to overwhelming demand we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you for your patience.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Thank you for visiting to get a free sample of Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner. Due to overwhelming demand, supplies have run out. Please check back often for new promotions, coupons, and specials.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down