Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

E-Rewards

3 posters

Go down

E-Rewards Empty E-Rewards

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am

Welcome to e-Rewards, the program that values your time. You'll earn e-Rewards Currency for participating in market research surveys that are selected to match your interests. You can redeem your earnings for valuable Rewards from a wide array of participating Reward Partners.
http://www.e-rewards.com/
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

E-Rewards Empty Re: E-Rewards

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 am

I do this one all of the time. Even if you dont qualify for the survey, they "pay" you. You cash in the ammount in your account for prizes like gift cards and mag. subs. I got a $25 gift card from Macys not to long ago. The account amount adds up pretty fast. They will email you every time there is a survey, and some are short and easy, some are longer, but those pay more.
Usually the longer ones are cool, they send you a pilot to a new show, and you have to watch it. They are pretty good. These pay between $8-$15 to your account. The shorter ones are usually, "have you read this magazine?" ALWAYS say yes. They dont ask about details, usually just have you seen this ad in that magazine. Thats all. These pay between $3-$5 to your account.
No you dont actually get cash, but some of the rewards are worth it. I always get the $25 Macys card. You only need $45 in your account to redeem for it. But the rewards start out at $10 so it doesnt take long to get something.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 pm

I do this one all of the time as well. I get on average of 2-3 opportunities each day. Some of them can be time consuming but the $ value is worth it in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is some of the rewards that I do like (for instance the rewards for Blockbuster Video) have where you can only claim 1 reward with that merchant per 6 month period. They also have too many "miles" rewards in my opinion. I would like to see a wider range of rewards/merchants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 pm

I would too. So I always get the Macys $25 GC. Usually once its time to cash in for it, its also time to cash in for the $25 Macys GC on MyPoints. So its nice to be able to use both at the same time at the same place.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 pm

i dont have the macys card as an option - just really dumb things like pizza, magazines and borders e-coupons that have to be redeemed asap.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

That sucks you dont have it, heres what Im offered Macys wise..

E-Rewards Untitled
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

hmm i must have missed this...or forgot i had it lol im going to look into it.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down