Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

5 posters

Go down

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel Empty Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

Post by wandadh Tue May 18, 2010 9:29 am

http://www.lanacane.com/

Thank you for requesting a free sample of Lanacane™️ Anti-Chafing Gel. In order to better understand our consumers and improve our products, we’d like to ask you a few short questions. Please note that this offer is only available to adults with valid United States addresses. We cannot ship this product to other countries or to individuals under 18 years old. Also, there is a limit of one sample per address.

click on try it free button(bottom right)

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel Img-home3
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel Empty Re: Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

Post by wandadh Tue May 18, 2010 9:31 am

Thank you very much for your interest in Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel. Your free sample will arrive discreetly in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel Empty Re: Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:40 am

Free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel 89397

Strange thing though....why would they ask a dress size for females and a waist size for men????? Highly doubt they are going to send me a dress or pants for hubby. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue May 18, 2010 11:43 am

lol nice sample.. but honest it will come in handy when i wear dresses... no ones perfect... i sure am not.. lol
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 am

still available
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

still available!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Got it...thanks!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down