Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE

+3
Patty432
jersma
Laura
7 posters

Go down

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE Empty HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE

Post by Laura Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 am

http://www.huggiespureandnatural.com/freesample.aspx

I GOT THIS BEFORE AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME BUT IT CAME WITH A SEALABLE BAG FOR WIPES, 3 DIAPERS AND A 8 PK OF WIPES.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE Empty Re: HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE

Post by jersma Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:30 am

Krista - have you gotten this one?
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE Empty Re: HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE

Post by Patty432 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Thank you for requesting a sample! Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

This is another site that snatches your ip address. It wouldn,t even let me put my info in this message came up everytime I clicked free sample. Mind you I got this sample in like june.

Your request for free sample offer is already in progress. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 pm

wvmommy - sometimes it is the cookies not the IP addy. try deleting the cookies for their site.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Look at privacy statement if it says this then it is tracking your ip address....

Like many companies, we use "cookie" technology on our web sites. Cookies are information stored on your computer by your browser to save your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. When you log in, the cookie tells us whether you've visited us before or are a new visitor. The cookie doesn't obtain any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie doesn't extract any information from your computer. We do use the cookie to help us identify site features in which you have the greatest interest so that we can provide more of what you may want.
We use the services of NetIQ/WebTrends to track the paths our customers take through our site. In doing so, we are better able to see where our customers go within our site and ensure our site is easy to navigate. If you have any questions concerning NetIQ/WebTrends, then you should refer to the NetIQ/WebTrends Reporting Service Privacy Policy to learn how they collect and use information, particularly the section of the Policy on Privacy Statement for Visitors to Sites Tracked by WebTrends on Demand.
We use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, DoubleClick. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. With both cookies and Spotlight technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to the DoubleClick Privacy Policy.
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:37 pm

I have a desk top, laptop, and mini. They all said the same thing. I have a friend that is comeing to refresh my ip adress Smile
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm

yes, but sometimes just going to the tab that says TOOLS on the same row with FILE and EDIT and such...click on TOOLS, then hit INTERNET OPTIONS and a little screen comes up...in there you can find a place that will clear all your cookies...and then you can go and sign on tot he site again and it doesn't recognize you.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Cool Thxs DeeDee HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 861733
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Deedee wrote:yes, but sometimes just going to the tab that says TOOLS on the same row with FILE and EDIT and such...click on TOOLS, then hit INTERNET OPTIONS and a little screen comes up...in there you can find a place that will clear all your cookies...and then you can go and sign on tot he site again and it doesn't recognize you.

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 889413 I have had my laptop for about 4 years or something and have never done that. Thank you sooooooooo much I was able to get another one of these samples. HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 854262 I need to go back through all the samples and try em again..... HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 637303
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 pm

omg you have never cleaned your cookies! Do you defragment your computer and preform disk clean up??
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:26 pm

thanks for reminding me mommy...i was going to do a disk clean last night and got distracted!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:34 pm

No problem!! I have to on my mini more often than on my desktop. I use my mini more often because I can throw it in my purse and go Smile . And it does not have as much space on it.
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm

wvmommyof2 wrote:HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 889413 you have never cleaned your cookies! Do you defragment your computer and preform disk clean up??

Yes I do that.....I've had to learn everything about computers on my own through trial and error and just figureing things out so the cookies thing I knew could be done but didn't know how.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 290178 Just looking out for my fellow sample lovers. Cant get the sample without the pc lol
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 809394 HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 89397 HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 861733
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm

HUGGIES PURE & NATURAL DIAPERS SAMPLE 394920
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am

duplicate
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down