Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle

4 posters

Go down

Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle Empty Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

http://www.aronianow.com/

Aronia: The Forgotten Superfruit
Aronia (aronia melanocarpa) is a small violet-black berry that is native to North America. Aronia has an extremely bitter flavor and is also known as the chokeberry. It was used for centuries by Native North Americans as a central part of their health and culture. However, as a new population spread across the continent, respect for the aronia diminished. As these new people preferred sweeter tasting fruit, aronia was avoided and forgotten. Recently rediscovered by scientists, aronia is now being hailed by health experts and natural foods advocates as the most powerful untapped berry in the booming superfood market.
Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle Monavie_orginal_ca
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle Empty Re: Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle

Post by jersma Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm

just what i need... a bitter tasting juice! lol this rain is making cranky and i am not sure i this would help! Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle 10336
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle Empty Re: Free Aronia Juice 8oz Sample Bottle

Post by jersma Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:22 pm

they are now charging $1.95 for shipping.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 pm

This is actually a really good juice when mixed with blueberry or pom juice. Also I think this should be moved to Deals...
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:25 pm

my husband sells mona vie it is a great great juice Smile it has so many great things in it i drink it everyday and i use to drink a ton of it when i was prego Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm

krista wrote:my husband sells mona vie it is a great great juice Smile it has so many great things in it i drink it everyday and i use to drink a ton of it when i was prego Smile

and also the samples they are giving away are gel packs... the gel packs are great for facials i use them all the time and one gel pack gives you 4 facials Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down