Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS......

5 posters

Go down

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... Empty SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS......

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm

HI THERE. IF YOUR A SURVIVOR REALITY SHOW FAN.....THIS YEAR IT WILL TAKE PLACE IN A PLACE CALLED ...SOUTH PACIFIC....ON FEBRUARY 11, 2010. DON'T KNOW THE TIME BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL TV LISTINGS IN YOUR AREA. THIS YEAR...WILL BE AWESOME....IT'S GONNA BE HERO'S VS. VILLIANS...WHICH MEANS, THEY ARE BRINGING PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ON SURVIVOR ALREADY AND THE HEROS WILL BE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER AND THOUGHTFUL AND GENEROUS. THEN THE OTHER SIDE..WILL BE ALL THOSE WHO WERE NASTY TO ONE ANOTHER AND PLAYED MEAN.
SO THIS IS ONE SURVIVOR YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON.
THIS ONE IS GONNA BE A DOG EAT DOG ONE HECK OF A SURVIVOR ....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL WHO ARE SURVIVOR FANS A HEADS UP IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY!!! SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 967279
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... Empty Re: SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS......

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

its going to be in the same place again back to back shows in samoa from what i know. :D go RUSSEL ! lol

its more economically sound i think ... but also ironic ppl living in the jungle like the actual citizens will be after the catastrophe there ... really looking forward to this !

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... Empty Re: SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS......

Post by Patty432 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 932747 SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 198282
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

This one is NOT in Samoa, it's going to be in the South Pacific. Totally different and brand new game. Only with same people from other players from different times in shows of different years. The good people VS. the bad people. This should be very ,very interesting. And I can't stand Russel. He thinks he deserves it all. And he is greedy. Dont' like greedy people in that kinda way. Like he thinks he owns the island and people .......ya right. Not this time Russel. They know your game play now.....hahaha....he is the one who is gotta watch his back, because if I were the others...he would be the very first one I would vote off. SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 243622
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 pm

he probably will be ... i can accept and live with that. BUT i hated him at first as well ( which proves he is good at what he does ) but i started to really like him when i realized how stupid all the rest of the cast was lol and it basically grew from there Wink thats not to say he didnt make a lot of mistakes himself cuz he did !

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

as long as i dont have to watch "boston rob" for too long! i too became a fan of russell after watching him find all those idols without any clues! i really hated him at first - arrogant !
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

by the way ismile.... samoa is in the south pacific
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:03 pm

SURVIVING SURVIVOR brings back 10 of the game's most iconic players to talk about the reality juggernaut that defined a genre in this new one-hour special! Tune in Thursday, Feb 4th at 8/7c on CBS!

:kitty:
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 pm

took me a minute to find the info but wouldnt you know its right on the wiki lol ...

19 Survivor: Samoa Upolu, Samoa Two tribes of ten
20 Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Upolu, Samoa Two tribes of ten returning players, deemed as "heroes" or "villains"

its about 1/3 of the way down the wiki @

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_%28U.S._TV_series%29#U.S._Survivor_seasons

also as a point of reference here is the map of the south pacific which is where Samoa is located

http://www.medicalmissions-samoa.com/islands.gif

heres also a map of Upolu incase you might be interested

http://www.medicalmissions-samoa.com/upolu-new%20map.gif

probst is signed atleast till the end of s20. additionally on a side note s21 + s22 also have been ordered to be produced for CBS.. i am pretty sure Probst will always be the host but will be in contract negotiations soon apparently

already have the DVR setup to record it :D hoping its good to hold me over till next week !

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:59 am

This is who I want to win:

Rupert Boneham

Survivor 7 Pearl Islands and Survivor 8 All Stars

Go Rupert!!!!!!
SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 336496

SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... Rupert-boneham-survivor
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 am

I also like "Sugar" and Amanda Kimmel SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 198282 This will be a good one!!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 am

i liked Rupert a LOT right out of the gate. the problem came when the ocean came in and flooded the camp he designed lol i felt so bad for him and i respect him as a player but i dont see him as being a favorite to win. but after last seasons winner it only proved ANYONE could win. :D good luck to them all !

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 pm

So sorry KL ...okay so Samoa is in the South Pacific. I was wrong. Oh well, I was hoping for a different place. I'm guessing it's going be in a different island right? I hope so right?

I'm gonna like to see the very first guy ever to win Survior (Dont know he's name but he went naked on the beach...remember?) I can't wait for him and Russel to go back to back on Survivor. He will be on there right? The naked dude? (forgot his name)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 pm

He is still in and out of prison. Richard I mean. He was just re-arrested like 2 months ago, so I doubt he will be on there.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Aww man. That would have been a good thing to see. Them two going back to back. Maaan. Maybe he will be out in time to get in on this. You never know. SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 967279
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:24 pm

I'd like to see them put all of the lazy ones on an island together. lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm

lol patty! i dont think they have enough time for that!! or enough medical staff to treat the starving and freezing people!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

20 more minutes until the new season starts! SURVIVOR...ARE YOU A FAN?? THIS YEAR IT STARTS...... 580101
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down