Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!)

+4
jersma
Laura
Deedee
la.vie.boheme
8 posters

Go down

If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) Empty If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!)

Post by la.vie.boheme Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Please help
me to complete a project for class by "ordering" from my menu! I need
to collect the data. Please order as if you were actually at a
restaurant and this is the menu. Also, if you can please pass this
along to friends, it would be greatly appreciated. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3FZZMPB
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) Empty Re: If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!)

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay, so when do i get served???? Do I have to tip my waitress??? I hope you know how hungry you made me???

BTW- I had the swordfish!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) Empty Re: If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!)

Post by Laura Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 pm

LOL I DID IT ON FACEBOOK! Wink
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 pm

ordered thru facebook. i asked her if she delivered!! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 am

LOL! Thank you everyone. I don't care how much you tip the waitress, LOL
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

HA! MY FOOD IS TAKING TOO LONG TO GET HERE! If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) 96774 lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:40 am

no tip tapping foot
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 am

If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) 243622
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 am

Got it done for you.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 am

HEY WANDA!!!

WELCOME TO THE SITE! HOPE TO SEE YOU POSTING MORE AND MORE!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 am

Thanks
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:39 am

i did the survey for you and had the steak
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 am

I did the survey. Now I'm hungry! If you all don't mind, can you please help me with my project? (Take a Survey!) 324593
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 am

please let us know how your project comes out.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm

i just did the survey for you Smile i ordered the alfrado with shrimp but i dont knwo what i think about the peas in it ( just like at every resturant i go to i always have to change something lol)
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Thank you, and I will let you know! So far the most popular items are the Minestrone, Steak & Cheesecake!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down